PayPal Won't Let Me Pay?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Does anyone have an idea what might be going on?

I won a bottle of perfume from a new seller and when I tried to pay got this message.

jamies_scents's PayPal account is currently unable to accept your payment.

I have messaged the seller and even tried a sent me a total. Nothing. They had other perfumes up for auction all had bids and now ended. They have one bottle of L'Occitane still up for auction when you look.

Actually thought it was my PayPal having problems but I have paid for a bath mat without a problem.

Maybe the problem lies at his end, ive had this with a couple of sellers recently x

I finally got a reply from the seller. Paypal closed her account without explanation and she has had to close her shop. She actually thought ebay continued to sell her items after Paypal had closed the account, or let the auction run on. I have ask her to please cancel my sale. I am getting messages from ebay to pay, I ****** well can't!!!!

I finally got a reply from the seller. Paypal closed her account without explanation and she has had to close her shop. She actually thought ebay continued to sell her items after Paypal had closed the account, or let the auction run on. I have ask her to please cancel my sale. I am getting messages from ebay to pay, I ****** well can't!!!!

I think you can mark your account as item paid to stop the ebay messages.

maybe she was not verified donna. i wanted to sell a branded item on e-bay and because of all the fraud you have to set up a verified account. maybe she was selling fakes paypal are a law unto themselves but they try to protect the buyer ...

Latest posts

Back