Pearl Necklace - £19,150.00

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know I said I would get one with my lottery win last night - well I won......

Could someone please just lend me the other £19,140???????

I don't think even you with your name would've actually liked it PearlyQueen, it was actually pretty hideous!
The pearls were grey Tahitian 15-18mm & so big, they looked more like marbles than pearls, it looked seriously odd tbh!
The clasp was the same size as the pearls, a twist & close one in diamonds & looked scarily like a disco ball!

Even at that price I honestly think that given the choice between that & the replica ones of Jackie O's, err, fake ones, that Franklin Mint churned out, most people would go for the latter as they actually looked more like pearls!

I called DD to take a screenie but it never seemed to actually appear on the website unfortunately, maybe because you could only order ti by calling CS! Amusing that CH squeaked that you 'of course have your 30 mbg' though......! lol
(Like renting a Hermes or something but cheaper.......buy it, wear it for a month to a few parties, then send it back!?!)

Well that's a relief!!! In all honesty I've never wanted that sort of pearl item, I like mine in funky fresh designs, for me that's every bit as important as the pearls themselves. I find plain pearl necklaces to be a complete bore - and round pearls look fake, and the bigger they are the faker they look! So maybe I'll buy me a brand new Mercedes instead with the money I've saved...lol

Latest posts

Back