Peony Flowers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MistyMoo

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in while having a quick coffee... HOW pushy/desperate is the woman from Peony Flowers?!

Just tuned in while having a quick coffee... HOW pushy/desperate is the woman from Peony Flowers?!

I find her sooooo irritating. She's really pushing the Mother's Day angle to the max. I couldn't help thinking how pi$$ed off lots of mums would be to receive FAKE flowers for Mother's Day. I don't care how they try and spin it, the flowers are fake and as far as I'm concerned nothing beats giving the real thing at special days or events.

I think she is ghastly but have seen the flaaaaars in a shop and thought they did like quite nice. However, on the website, have you seen the pic of the TSV bunch in a huge black vase. It completely swamps the flaaaaars and they look dreadful. I hope they do not come with it!

There was a Peony shop in Cirencester - may still be there as I haven't been there in 5 years. The fake flowers looked good. I didn't buy any as they are expensive.

Her mother comes across as a Lovely lady, cant see how her Flaars have such a big following, when you can get a bunch of Garage flowers for like £4 and they last a fortnight.

I bought a friend 2 bunches from Morrisons and they lasted 5 weeks!

I have five Peony products now and they are lovely - most of them direct from Peony rather than Q tho. I can't do real flowers as I've a respiratory condition so I'd be delighted to receive a Peony item for Mother's Day in fact!

Aww, I feel like the only person who doesn't mind the Peony lady! Though I can see how she may divide opinion.

Oh, my mistake - well spotted! Thank goodness for that.

Not surprising. It's big and dominates the photo but it's really a throw-away part of the TSV. I wonder why they chose black for their bags? A subtle green would go with any flower combination and look better imo.

Aww, I feel like the only person who doesn't mind the Peony lady! Though I can see how she may divide opinion.

I don't mind her either, in fact I always feel a bit sorry for her as to me she comes across as really quite nervous and uncomfortable.

Fashion faux pas - same frock at midnight launch, and the morning programme !!!!

Sorry, this lady makes me want to v...it ! its her whole demeanour I'm afraid, and hands down can beat Suzy Adam for the stroky stroky treatment of her products

Dear lord, I got sick of, amaaaazing, gorgeous, beautiful, fantastic, - its the 'how clever am I' attitude at producing such things, and the faux amazement at the prices that drives me nuts !

Sorry, this lady makes me want to v...it ! its her whole demeanour I'm afraid, and hands down can beat Suzy Adam for the stroky stroky treatment of her products

Is Suzy Adam the Northern Nights lady? It actually makes me feel queasy when she strokes those pillows! I don't know why but she just comes over a bit sinister when she does it, like that Bond villain stroking a cat!!!!!! Lol.

Where do QVC get these people from - Fake flowers, fake personality and fake tan!

Vile, horrible obnoxious woman!

Not surprising. It's big and dominates the photo but it's really a throw-away part of the TSV. I wonder why they chose black for their bags? A subtle green would go with any flower combination and look better imo.

Since it is for MD do you think it is a new ploy to appeal to all you Goth mums out there LOL

I'm on waitlist for the Delphiniums. Grr hope I didn't miss out again. I have never had Peony flowers before but blue Delphiniums were in my bridal bouquet, so really want a permanent keepsake.

Speaking of Delphinuims and flaaaars generally please keep everything crossed for me. We have a new build house with virgin turf and nothing planted. That is until yesterday. Spent £160 down the garden centre. Hubby dug the first border down one side and in went a raspberry bush, blueberry bush, yellow, white and red roses plus a smaller patch with my favourite bluebells, snowdrops and a row of Delphiniums at the back. A good dollop of chicken -poo mixed in at the root. Son and I went out with watering can today. The lawn itself had been ruined by all that rain we had. It's almost dry enough to mow but I am terrified it will be patchy. Bought some Richard Jackson grass seed (duck and run for cover) but figured if it's good enough for a "very famous tennis club" it's good enough for me...and it had better save my lawn.

Sorry to go off topic but hubby and I have no idea what we are doing..but we are trying!!

Latest posts

Back