Peony Returns...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up anyone thinking of ordering Peony on QVC it used to be if you wanted to return an item they'd come and collect it from you free of charge thats now changed, you still call CS as instructed on the slip in the package, and they then give you an address to send it to (the ruckley estate) at your own cost... its been changed recently apparently. Not entirely impressed as I'm stuck with a hideous arrangement which looks like it came off del boy flints market stall... no more ordering peony for me!

thats an issue with qvc re refunds and returns. they dont half make it hard to get either. poor customer services to put you off returning stuff

I once bought a peony set for my mum and I could not believe how poor it was! Luckily they messed up the delivery so badly they collected it for free ....wouldn't go near them again

Blimey it could be very costly to post a large bulky item even if it's not heavy. QVC are going backwards in the p&p stakes. Other companies continually refine & streamline their charges, multi-discounts, delivery times etc. Not QVC - up the charges and make it difficult/expensive to return.

I've not bought much from Peony but I have been lucky in that the flaaars I got were very good. But I do agree, it would cost a small fortune to return some of those larger bouquets and gift sets. Advanced quantum mechanics makes more sense to me than the way QVC operate their business. Perhaps they have Prof. Hawking in the back office working out the P&P charges! Ideal World can make it simple and customer friendly and good old Amazon too. Just bought a pair of shoes there, on sale with 60% off RRP, coming from Germany with no P&P and free returns if they don't fit. QVC need to up their game.

I've not bought much from Peony but I have been lucky in that the flaaars I got were very good. But I do agree, it would cost a small fortune to return some of those larger bouquets and gift sets. Advanced quantum mechanics makes more sense to me than the way QVC operate their business. Perhaps they have Prof. Hawking in the back office working out the P&P charges! Ideal World can make it simple and customer friendly and good old Amazon too. Just bought a pair of shoes there, on sale with 60% off RRP, coming from Germany with no P&P and free returns if they don't fit. QVC need to up their game.

I found a website recently which sells shoes and they're shipped from France again with free delivery and returns... And they sell all the big brands, the ones people actually want to wear and have heard of!

I found a website recently which sells shoes and they're shipped from France again with free delivery and returns... And they sell all the big brands, the ones people actually want to wear and have heard of!
Pls give me the name of the French website. I am always in the market fr more shoes

Just a quick update ,although a bit off topic - the shoes I bought from Amazon sadly didn't fit, so they had to be returned. It took just a few minutes to complete the online returns form and print the label. Luckily for me, I have a Collect+ drop-off point opposite where I live. Two hours after dropping it off, Amazon emailed to confirm that my refund had been processed and it has appeared in my bank today. The moment they knew the parcel was in the courier's hands, they refunded as it was no longer my problem. QVC would take a week after receipt to process it and then several days later they might authorise the refund, leading to about a two week wait in all. Just not good enough!

Just a heads up anyone thinking of ordering Peony on QVC it used to be if you wanted to return an item they'd come and collect it from you free of charge thats now changed, you still call CS as instructed on the slip in the package, and they then give you an address to send it to (the ruckley estate) at your own cost... its been changed recently apparently. Not entirely impressed as I'm stuck with a hideous arrangement which looks like it came off del boy flints market stall... no more ordering peony for me!

Is there anything concrete about it that you could point to as 'not as advertised' and thereby get your return postage covered under the Consumer Contracts regulations? Or is it just nasty?

you would still be covered by the sale of goods act and distance selling regs but you know qvc love you to pay for returns

Is there anything concrete about it that you could point to as 'not as advertised' and thereby get your return postage covered under the Consumer Contracts regulations? Or is it just nasty?

they're craft when i was looking there's a tiny yellow piece of paper enclosed in the box which has the returns address on it.

Latest posts

Back