Peony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
Anyone think they'll be tempted by the TSV? I might have been and was even considering buying a large, expensive arrangement from the Peony website so I bought two of these when they were a OTO with free P&P, to see if they are as realistic as they claim.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.760171.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I can't say I was impressed. I didn't bother sending them back as they were in separate boxes which were huge. They don't look bad, but no one thinks they're real or "goes over to smell them" the way the Peony rep claims. They haven't posted my review - they mustn't have liked me referring to the presenters as 'sales girls'.

Don't think they are very realistic despite the rep claiming they are botanically accurate. They also seem over-priced ,so not for me either.

Oh I didn't realise they'd collect them. I'd have sent mine back had I known.

In the box there was a slip of paper saying if you weren't happy with it to phone 0800 51 41 31 so I phoned and said I wasn't happy with it so she said they would arrange for it to be collected

Didn't notice that. I had them deliverd to the office so I took them out and put them in a carrier bag and put the boxes in the recyling bin, rather then lug them home with me. They're not bad, they're just not what they make out they are.

Being able to see the fabric threads on the close ups isn't a good sign. Avoid.

Some might say that if you don't want to use real flowers - for whatever reason - then buy an ornament instead.

Just a thought.

I can't bear to watch the shows for fear of hearing the guest say flaaaars at every opportunity.

Latest posts

Back