200ml Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse RRP £15 + post
150ml I Need A Hero Wonderbalm RRP £38 + post
250ml Session Hold Hairspray RRP £12.50 + post

Total RRP £116.50 + post

Attachments

• Percy & Reed TSV 1.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 77
Apparently Mr Reed has how range of products nowadays …

The range is called ARKIVE.

Last edited:
Percy & Reed 6 Piece Ultimate Volume Collection

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

If your hair 'do feels like a hair don't, there's no need to fret. We've got everything you need to bring the va-va-voom in this Percy & Reed collection. With a focus on creating a more-volumised look, this six-piece edit has you sorted from the moment you step into the shower, until you sit down to style, dry and refresh your locks. Get ready to say goodbye to flat hair days, because with this kit in your repertoire, you'll be turning up the volume wash after wash.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece Ultimate Volume Hair Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £116.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38 plus P&P, you're saving £74.55.
As easy as one, two, three (four, five…) - this volumising kit features a product from every step in the iconic Percy & Reed five step routine to cover all your haircare needs. Step one is all about getting the foundations right with Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner, while step two focuses on hydrating and smoothing the look of your hair with QVC favourite Wonder Balm. In step three, style hair like a pro with Volumising Mousse then refresh hair in between washes in step four with Volumising Dry Shampoo. Finally, style dry hair in step five with Session Hold Hairspray.
Marvellous multi-tasking - as a hair primer, Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm acts as the ideal foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products to give you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it makes hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection.
Keep your stash stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this luxe collection twice more every 60 days at this superb Today's Special Value price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo (250ml) - a lightweight shampoo formulated to help create just the right amount of volume without weighing hair down, for improved manageability, height and bounce. Ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, containing a combination of pro-vitamin B5, avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus Percy & Reed's A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner (250ml) - a lightweight, super-conditioning and detangling formula ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, which promotes a smooth, shiny and voluptuous hair look, without weighing it down. Contains a combination of avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml) - an ultra-fine, humidity-resistant, resin-based mist developed to offer heat protection and fight flyaways while providing strong, natural-looking hold without the stiff, sticky feel. Fragranced with Percy & Reed's A Walk In The Rain scent - a fresh blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse (200ml) - offers a light and natural feel thanks to its rich, creamy, moisturising foam texture. Contains styling polymers that add body and volume to your lengths without leaving that stiff, sticky feeling, while also visibly smoothing and moisturising your hair.
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) - an ultra-fine, residue-free formula that works to deliver instant buildable volume, while providing flexible, long-lasting hold. Formulated with UVB and humidity protection, and infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk In The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer (150ml) - a gel-based leave-in formula that works to detangle tough knots, promote shine, hydrate and reduce the look of frizz, without it feeling weighed down or leaving any residue. Incorporate this fabulous balm into your routine to prep and prime your hair for styling products and tools or use alone for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair any day. Suitable for all hair types and fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk With Nature scent - a blend of fresh, citrus top notes, rose, ivy and lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes
How to use:
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo:
  • Apply to wet hair, massaging with your fingers, working it into a rich lather
  • Rinse thoroughly
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner:
  • Smooth through your hair, working from roots to ends
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • For extra conditioning, leave for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing off
I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer:
  • Use alone or as a base for styling products
  • Dispense a small amount into palms and fingers, adjusting the amount to suit your hair length and texture
  • Work from the roots to tips using your fingers like a comb to work through
  • For extra definition, use sparingly in dry, styled hair
Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse:
  • Shake can well before use
  • Dispense a golf-ball-size amount into your palms, rub them together and 'pull' the mousse all the way through towel-dried hair from roots to tips with fingers or a comb
  • Apply a little more at the roots if you want extra volume
  • For best results use a wide-toothed comb to distribute mousse evenly and gently comb through the lengths of the hair
  • Dry and style as usual
Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray:
  • Holding the can around 20cm away from your finished style, gently mist over the hair or mist onto a brush and brush through hair for weightless distribution
  • Alternatively, spray onto hair before using styling tools, spray again after styling if you wish
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo:
  • Shake the can well until you hear the aggravator moving inside
  • Apply to dry hair, lifting sections and spraying into the roots from underneath in an upward direction
  • Massage into the roots with fingers to create the desired lift, volume and style
  • The more you massage the hair in an upwards direction while spraying, the more root volume you will create

The only item that I’ve tried is their dry shampoo which I got in a Tili box. It made my hair feel heavy and sticky so I went back to using Batiste. I can’t comment on the other things in the TSV because I haven’t used them but maybe someone will be able to tell you.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece Ultimate Volume Hair Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £116.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38 plus P&P, you're saving £74.55.

Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo (250ml) - £18 cost £6.48
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner (250ml) - £18 cost £6.48
Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml) - £12.50 cost £4.50
Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse (200ml) - £15 cost £5.40
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) - £15 cost £5.40
I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer (150ml) - £38 cost £13.68

Total £116.50 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I‘ve tried the wonderbalm & really rate it, don’t need any volume though.

Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo (250ml) - £18 cost £6.48
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner (250ml) - £18 cost £6.48
Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml) - £12.50 cost £4.50
Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse (200ml) - £15 cost £5.40
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) - £15 cost £5.40
I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer (150ml) - £38 cost £13.68

Total £116.50 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I‘ve tried the wonderbalm & really rate it, don’t need any volume though.
I'd go for this if there was a bag.......

I’ve ordered it. Mr Hairdresser (is he Mr Percy or Mr Reed? 🤔) bloke is veeeeeery easy on the eye. I wonder how much it would cost me for HIM to do my hair… 😏
I had a look on their website and a cut with Paul Percival isn't even listed! To have one of the top hairdressers there do a cut and blowdry is in the hundreds!! I'm out🙄.

I had a look on their website and a cut with Paul Percival isn't even listed! To have one of the top hairdressers there do a cut and blowdry is in the hundreds!! I'm out🙄.
I had a cut and colour with the lovely Claire at Cheynes Edinburgh - £117 🤯 Told Mr CC it was £50 and he believed me 😛😛😛 (he pays £8.50 pensioner rates :LOL::LOL:) If you have difficult hair, any price is worth it to look how you want to instead of how you have to.

CC

I'm such a nob. I thought "I'll just buy this" and then discovered it was yesterday's TSV. Doh (as Homer would say). Why do I live my life a day behind? BTW, I'm a Great Auntie. Baby Effie was born this morning (yes I know, but I'm not going to comment on that because I'm not young, not hip and I'm not a mum :D)

CC

I had a cut and colour with the lovely Claire at Cheynes Edinburgh - £117 🤯 Told Mr CC it was £50 and he believed me 😛😛😛 (he pays £8.50 pensioner rates :LOL::LOL:) If you have difficult hair, any price is worth it to look how you want to instead of how you have to.

CC
That's about normal these days for a c & c. Not for short hair though. ED isn't cheap.

I'm such a nob. I thought "I'll just buy this" and then discovered it was yesterday's TSV. Doh (as Homer would say). Why do I live my life a day behind? BTW, I'm a Great Auntie. Baby Effie was born this morning (yes I know, but I'm not going to comment on that because I'm not young, not hip and I'm not a mum :D)

CC
Congrats - Great aunt - get knitting!

Is Effie short for anything? ' Effinell that one hurt' ? (big baby?)

Latest posts

Back