Perfect Cooker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the tip off Shopper; I just ordered 3 - one for us and one each for the kids! With a carnivore, vegetarian and vegan in the family we rarely cook the same meal for everyone! DS has my old slow cooker which is on its way out so this should be big enough for him and his GF. Good spot!

Aw you’re welcome Akimbo, couldn’t believe it when I seen the price, these were £35 on Hightstret Tv when they first came out. I’ve ordered three too, they’re suppose to be one/two portions but I thought for that price you could have one each. :mysmilie_3:

Aw you’re welcome Akimbo, couldn’t believe it when I seen the price, these were £35 on Hightstret Tv when they first came out. I’ve ordered three too, they’re suppose to be one/two portions but I thought for that price you could have one each. :mysmilie_3:

You're gooooood Shopper. Does this do everything? Do you have one?

:mysmilie_479:

I think these one pot cookers are handy if you don't expect miracles and have a rough idea what you want to cook. I know it sounds daft but if you know how to cook say lasagna in a normal oven it means you can trouble-shoot if it doesn't work first time in a one pot and adjust the cooking time or add some liquid until it looks as expected. The failures I have in other gadgets have happened trying a recipe outside my comfort zone and not being sure whether it's under or over cooked.

Plus I'll test each one so I know they all work and return any duds.

You're gooooood Shopper. Does this do everything? Do you have one?

:mysmilie_479:

No I haven't got them yet but by the sounds of it, it's pretty much foolproof (or shopper proof) just put the ingredients in and switch it on. It's supposed to be a good pasta and rice cooker, so I'm hoping to get me and the husband off potato products and eat more pasta and rice. To be honest for a fiver I'm happy with that. :mysmilie_3:

Just ordered one for the caravan as you can't leave the cooker on if you go out and this would be ideal just to simmer away and have tea ready when we get back. Will give it a road test when I get it.

CC

Wow, thanks shopper. I have one of these, bought from QVC previously, and it’s really good.Makes perfect rice and pasta. I’ve also made little casseroles with it. I bought a spare when it was further reduced (which my son eventually took)but this is an excellent price. It’s currently £17.49 on Amazon.
At this price,I’ve now got my spare back again...plus another spare which no doubt my daughter will have...and no extra p&p either :mysmilie_12:

Yeah that’s why I bought three, one item number one p&p. I bought the red and that colour has gone up to £20 on Amazon, thanks for letting us know they’re good, I’m glad you’re pleased DD. :mysmilie_3:

What is this strange phenomenon where when I added more than one item to my shopping basket, the postage stayed the same? The shopping telly I'm used to adds all the separate postage costs together!! Surely this Ideal World dabbles in witchcraft?!

She may not be a witch herself, but shopperholic is a genius. What an absolute bargain find!

What is this strange phenomenon where when I added more than one item to my shopping basket, the postage stayed the same? The shopping telly I'm used to adds all the separate postage costs together!! Surely this Ideal World dabbles in witchcraft?!

She may not be a witch herself, but shopperholic is a genius. What an absolute bargain find!

Yay! Andi! (Oh 'ang on let's just park me broom) been thinking of you loads hoping all was well, glad to see yeh xx

IW also sell tops delivered for less than QVCs postage.............muahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!! :mysmilie_17:

Yay! Andi! (Oh 'ang on let's just park me broom) been thinking of you loads hoping all was well, glad to see yeh xx

IW also sell tops delivered for less than QVCs postage.............muahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!! :mysmilie_17:

Why-hey! I'm back(ish)! Had a bit of a break from the forum for a number of reasons but have been keeping half an eye on some threads of interest. I'm alright actually, thanks. Nice to know I was missed and I didn't mean to cause concern! It's lovely to be welcomed back. Hope you are very well, too.

Anyway, the last thing I bought from Ideal World (which was the first purchase in over 8 years) was the spiralizer you posted about on here at the end of last year. IW have you to thank for winning me back as a customer, albeit only part-time! I was going to get three of the Perfect Cookers yesterday but it would only let me add one black and one white (I wanted 2 black - red had gone). I didn't really need the third and will tell the person I thought might like one to order for themselves, if it's still available.

Thanks again xxx

Aw Andi if you'd have gone to the basket you could've changed colour and quantities there, or there could've only been one black left, never mind. They're doing the rounds now from anything from £17 to £35 so at least we grabbed a bargain. Yes there are lots of reasons we take a break, yes you was missed and glad you're well.....and grabbed a bargain too wahay!! xxx :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Aw Andi if you'd have gone to the basket you could've changed colour and quantities there, or there could've only been one black left, never mind. They're doing the rounds now from anything from £17 to £35 so at least we grabbed a bargain. Yes there are lots of reasons we take a break, yes you was missed and glad you're well.....and grabbed a bargain too wahay!! xxx :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Oh, can you change quantity in the basket before you check out then? I seem to think I did try that when I saw it was showing one only because I thought I'd mis-clicked. I also thought maybe it was the last black but when I looked at the site again after ordering, black was still available. Did anyone else get more than one of the same colour?

Anyway, no harm done. I took it as a sign that it was overkill. I hadn't woken up yesterday thinking "I really need a slow cooker" so why I was suddenly buying three I've no idea! That's what a superbargain does to my head!

Next time I need help on IW shopping, I'll ask you. I thought of you the other week too when I bought a load of Jo Malone-alike hand wash and lotions in Aldi.

:heart:

Oh, can you change quantity in the basket before you check out then? I seem to think I did try that when I saw it was showing one only because I thought I'd mis-clicked. I also thought maybe it was the last black but when I looked at the site again after ordering, black was still available. Did anyone else get more than one of the same colour?

Anyway, no harm done. I took it as a sign that it was overkill. I hadn't woken up yesterday thinking "I really need a slow cooker" so why I was suddenly buying three I've no idea! That's what a superbargain does to my head!

Next time I need help on IW shopping, I'll ask you. I thought of you the other week too when I bought a load of Jo Malone-alike hand wash and lotions in Aldi.

:heart:

I bought three red Andi, but who cares hey they all work the same. :mysmilie_3:
How nice are those hand washes my Aldi/Forum buddie, price is quite nice too. I do love my slow cooker too though, especially this time of year and yeah of course if ever you have any questions about IW let's know and obviously if I can help I will xxx. :mysmilie_14: :heart:

These are really dinky but you could really only cook a meal for one and as there's two of us and we usually eat together, I'm sending mine back. Shame, but I won't use it.

CC

Im going to use ours more for a quick snack dish. I've bought three, two for us, so one for me and one for the husband to cook a breakfast or a side dish, for a fiver though I'm sure I'll find a use for it. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back