Perfect Formula TSV 20/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t rate it, peeled quickly so therefore done nothing for strength. Bring back Microcell, but without the formaldehyde choice.

I used to like Pro Strong but that went

I liked it too. I found an old bottle of their polish a few weeks ago and it’s still perfectly good, not gloopy or discoloured. It’s earmarked for my Christmas Day nails 😂

I’ve just googled and found some microcell on amazon and ebay as well as their own website microcell UK that have a limited choice and everything (the 8 items) are half price £7.48 each and free delivery.

I’ve just googled and found some microcell on amazon and ebay as well as their own website microcell UK that have a limited choice and everything (the 8 items) are half price £7.48 each and free delivery.

I buy mine from Amazon, fab price you found! I have sensitive nail beds so need their half strength but if you have normal nail beds you can have strong talons in less than three weeks with religious application, so much so I filled a skip without a break!

I buy mine from Amazon, fab price you found! I have sensitive nail beds so need their half strength but if you have normal nail beds you can have strong talons in less than three weeks with religious application, so much so I filled a skip without a break!

I ordered the colour one from them when I posted this and now disappointed - it chips off in a couple of days on me. There was no original formula there only the colour.

I ordered the colour one from them when I posted this and now disappointed - it chips off in a couple of days on me. There was no original formula there only the colour.

That’s a shame Marina, Microcell 2000 Nail Repair is a fab product, apply one coat for two days, third day remove and apply new coat that day and next and then repeat until result you want. Mine never peeled, surprisingly!

That’s a shame Marina, Microcell 2000 Nail Repair is a fab product, apply one coat for two days, third day remove and apply new coat that day and next and then repeat until result you want. Mine never peeled, surprisingly!

I thought that I should've gone for the original, it was said on the website that the colour one was the same formula but with the colour. No it wasn't.

I like pf's clear gel coat, but not the coloured stuff: it's awful! The clear gel coat is almost impossible to find. I'm thinking of trying the OPI Infinite Shine base & top coat, without a colour in between. I have really good nails on my left hand, rubbish on my right. Despite being right-handed. I'm just weird.

Perfect Formula 7 Piece Gel Coat Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237956

Auto-Delivery Perfect Formula 7 Piece Gel Coat Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238538

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.94
P&P £3.95

This seven-piece collection from Perfect Formula includes four Gel Coat colours in feminine neutral and pink shades, two keratin protein-rich Gel Coat tints designed to protect, brighten and strengthen your nails, and a Manicure Booster which helps to seal in colour for extra-long wear. Perfect your home manicure and pedicure routine, with this superb nail colour and conditioning collection.

Beat the chill - these amazing lacquers are developed with protein-rich keratin formulas and are designed to create a temporary thick coating, which helps to protect and maintain your nails natural strength. This is especially useful during the winter months when nails are more prone to becoming dry, weak and brittle.

Power of pink - designed to enhance the look of your nails, both the Ruby Pink and Pink Gel Coats offer a unique pink tint and polished appearance you'll love. Wear these multi-tasking formulas alone or use as a base coat and top coat to create a salon-quality finish to manicures and pedicures.

Shine bright - Gel Coat colour and conditioning formulas are all infused with optical brighteners that work to help filter any yellow appearance, leaving you with brighter, healthier-looking nails.

Keep nails tip-top - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a Pink Gel Coat, Ruby Gel Coat, Manicure Booster and four Gel Coat colours in Dazzle (white pearl sparkle), Rouge (deep red), Elite (baby pink) and Destiny (neutral pearl lavender) in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Ruby Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - a translucent nail polish with a ruby gemstone-coloured tint
1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - a translucent nail polish with a pale pink tint to bring out the colour in your nail. Gives nail beds a rosy pink glow
4 x Coloured Gel Coats (8ml) - in Refined (light creamy beige), Graceful (neutral pink), Poised (dark mocha) and Elegant (neutral tan with pink hint)
1 x Manicure Booster (18ml) - works to seal in Gel Coat and nail polish colours, as well as to give your manicures a glossy-looking appearance

Auto delivery drop contains:

1 x Ruby Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - a translucent nail polish with a ruby gemstone-coloured tint
1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - a translucent nail polish with a pale pink tint to bring out the colour in your nail. Gives nail beds a rosy pink glow
4 x Coloured Gel Coats (8ml) - Dazzle (white pearl sparkle), Rouge (deep red), Elite (baby pink) and Destiny (neutral pearl lavender)
1 x Manicure Booster (18ml) - works to seal in Gel Coat and nail polish colours, as well as to give your manicures a glossy-looking appearance

How to use:
Pink and Ruby Pink Gel Coat:

Apply directly to natural nails
Re-coat over the dry Gel Coat at anytime
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Coloured Gel Coats:

Using 3 - 4 brush strokes, apply one coat to clean, dry nails and allow to dry
Apply a second coat if desired
No base coat or top coat is needed
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Manicure Booster:

Apply one coat of Manicure Booster to clean, dry nails