Periea TSV 04/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would like a new double mattress please medium not too firm.
Done some research think a pocket spring is best suited but would like one that would sustain some sitting on the edge if possible.
Anyone have any knowledge on mattresses, could do with not spending a fortune as intend moving in a couple of years and then going to king/super king.
Now thinking may not bother cause not had the one we have 10 years and has been fully encased in a protect a bed zipped cover.

Attachments

• Periea TSV 1.jpg
    Periea TSV 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Periea TSV 2.jpg
    Periea TSV 2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Periea TSV 3.jpg
    Periea TSV 3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Periea TSV 4.jpg
    Periea TSV 4.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Periea TSV 5.jpg
    Periea TSV 5.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 101
Periea Set of 3 Linen Look Collapsible Storage Boxes
Item Number: 717323
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, this set of three linen-look collapsible printed storage boxes from Periea features a large, medium and small size with zip fastenings and clear window panels at the front and side, so you can see exactly what is inside each one. Ideal for storing bedding, clothes or toys, these sturdy boxes can be collapsed for easy storage when youre not using them, making them a real essential for your home.

Delivery times - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery.

Quality design - with a metal frame construction, fabric handles on either side and zip fastenings on the top and front that allow you to close them completely, these storage boxes are designed to be durable, practical and easy to use. Plus, their linen-look fabrication gives them a premium finish that's sure to be an asset to your decor, so you don't have to compromise on style or substance!

Clear away clutter - these storage boxes make it easy to declutter your home and hide it away for another day. The three versatile sizes mean you can store a whole host of items, so whether your wardrobe is over-spilling, the kids’ toys are scattered about the house or you're always looking for somewhere to store the washed bedding, bring organisation to your home with the help of Periea.

Designed for convenience - the handy front and side window panels allow you to find what you need quickly, without having to un-stack or open boxes and dig around. Plus, the front window has a zip fastening to help keep your items secure and there are fabric handles on each side for easy manoeuvring.

Find your colour - with five versatile muted shades to choose from, it'll be hard to choose just one to co-ordinate with your decor. Go for classic Grey or Natural for colours that will slot effortlessly into your home, or for an understated pop of colour, go for Pink, Blue Grey or Sage Green.

• Fabric with PVC coating and steel frames
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Boxes should be stored on a flat surface

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Blue Grey
  • Natural
  • Pink
  • Sage Green

Contains:

• 1 x Large Folding Storage Box (h x w x d): 53cm x 41cm x 36cm (20.9" x 16.1" x 14.2")
  • 1 x Medium Folding Storage Box (h x w x d): 48cm x 41cm x 23cm (18.9" x 16.1" x 9")
  • 1 x Small Folding Storage Box (h x w x d): 40cm x 33cm x 25cm (15.7" x 13" x 9.8")

All measurements are approximate

I have these too. Unlike Jill Gaunt I don't fill them with bottles and cans, or books and games - or you'd need to be Geoff Capes to lift it !!! perhaps the designers could come up with inset wheels on the larger box.

I got a set of these some time ago and I find them very good, sturdy with good zips.In fact I was going to arrange my summer clothes but the weather we have had today I just put them back and zipped up the boxes again.
The forecast is not looking good for the whole of May....

For the past 14 years (know because of a wedding) the start of May has been our hottest month by a long chalk. This year looks to be the one to break the run. It’s Baltic here.

I looked at their website and their prices are about the TSV price, so worth a look. I ordered some of these for the bedroom stuff that just keeps accumulating on top of the cupboards, based on what you've all just said. They seem to be better value than the Camouflage Company, though I hope they don't disappear because watching those two ladies and the presenters trying to control them is hilarious.

For the past 14 years (know because of a wedding) the start of May has been our hottest month by a long chalk. This year looks to be the one to break the run. It’s Baltic here.
Many years ago I was in the WRAF and 1st May hailed shirt sleeve order (short sleeves allowed) and the heating went off in the blocks. Some years we prayed for the heating to goo off. Dont think we would be this year. I wonder if they still do it. We were tough in those days.

I usually get my worse migraines in May. And that is going back to the early 1990s. I have to hide from the bright sun. So it's glasses and a hat. Anything so the bright light stays away from me.

But once when I was in Yorkshire it did snow in May.

Snowing here today! We've just had a terrific hail storm.

A lady on the till at our Marks told us that their heating was controlled from Scotland. Mr L thought he was bad when his was controlled from Belfast which was 30 miles away.

Latest posts

Back