Periea TSV 29/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is storage because the brand does those collapsible boxes and drawer organisers so Google is correct, but it also means pear tree in Portugese.

maymorganlondon said “Go on and tell me it means something in another language” which it does, but thankfully the translation isn’t anything ”iffy.” 😉

So a replacement for those batty-seeming sisters? I dare say the guest won't be as entertaining. I just can't remember what their brand was called, but I don't think they are still on Q.

They fronted the camouflage company.

Periea have had TSVs before because I bought some of their collapsible storage boxes. Gill Gauntlet usually presents Periea and I don’t find her the least bit entertaining.

Attachments

• Periea TSV 1.jpg
    Periea TSV 1.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Periea TSV 2.jpg
    Periea TSV 2.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Periea TSV 3.jpg
    Periea TSV 3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Periea TSV 4.jpg
    Periea TSV 4.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Periea TSV 5.jpg
    Periea TSV 5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 87
Periea have their own website - which I’ve posted below.
They offer free UK postage and are currently showing an offer of 15% off if you buy 3 items or more...

They also have - or did have because I’ve bought from it! - their own eBay store which had quite a lot of end of line and clearance prices...
[They still do! Link below one for main shop].

681DA8C9-346E-4046-BAFD-E9DFAF385728.jpeg

Last edited:
Periea Set of 4 Patterned Collapsible Storage Boxes in Assorted Sizes
Item Number: 729130
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

As pretty as it is practical, this set of four collapsible storage boxes from Periea will make organising your home a breeze! Complete with one Large box, one Medium Underbed box and two boxes in the brand-new size Medium Plus, which is currently only available at QVC, you've got everything you need to store away seasonal clothes, children's toys, bedding and so much more in style. Sturdy and easy to put away when not in use, these gorgeous storage boxes are your key to a tidy home!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Periea Set of 4 Patterned Collapsible Storage Boxes in assorted sizes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £54 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £14.04.
Quality design - with a metal frame construction, fabric handles on either side and zip fastenings on the top and front that allow you to close them completely, these storage boxes are designed to be durable, practical and easy to use. Plus, their printed fabric gives them a premium finish that's sure to be an asset to your decor, so you don't have to compromise on style or substance!
Clear away clutter - these storage boxes make it easy to declutter your home and hide away anything you’re not using for another day. The three versatile sizes mean you can store a whole host of items, so whether your wardrobe is over-spilling, the kids’ toys are scattered about the house or you're always looking for somewhere to store the washed bedding, bring organisation to your home with the help of Periea.
Designed for convenience - the handy window panels in each box allow you to find exactly what you need quickly, without having to un-stack them or dig around. Simply unzip them at the windows to get out what you need with ease!
Find your style – with five gorgeous patterns to choose from, you'll have a hard time choosing just one to suit your decor. Go for Metallic Floral or Black Floral for an elegant finish that's ideal for giving your room a sophisticated touch, or choose Sea Foam Waves for a streamlined, more modern flair. If pared-back prettiness is more your thing, select Grey Damask, or go for a bit of glamour with Rose Gold Leopard.
  • Dust and splash resistant
  • 20kg weight capacity
Colour options:
  • Metallic Floral
  • Grey Damask
  • Black Floral
  • Sea Foam Waves
  • Rose Gold Leopard
Contains:
  • 1 x Large storage box (h x w x d): 53cm x 41cm x 35.5cm (20.9" x 16.1" x 14") - 20kg capacity
  • 2 x New Medium Plus storage boxes (h x w x d): 48.3cm x 40.6cm x 30.5cm (19" x 16" x 12")
  • 1 x Medium Underbed storage box (h x w x d): 61cm x 30cm x 14cm (24" x 11.8" x 5.5")
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back