Perlier Beauty TSV 31/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I very much like Loccy handcream but since being injured have only been using various Garnier/Nivea ones that my neighbour got on excursions to the DHS and some Body Shop Shea (or the Almond) which I got to see if it was in any way comparable. Well I have to say that I don't actually like any of them as much as Loccy, but my hands don't look any worse either! So I think going forward I shall still use Loccy Shea but intersperse some cheap ones too!

I have a hand cream fetish. :sneaky: My friends coming back from holiday always bring me tubes Greek Olive Oil etc at Xmas I get sets as extras with gifts. I have tubes in all handbags always done this. Using Cowshed bottle with a pump at home have 3 or 4 30mls tubes I got in a sale, plus I think 6 or 7 tubes from a set a friend added as an extra last Xmas. So at a guess, I have at least 10 tubes of hand creams. TKMaxx always has deals of boxed tubes of hand creams.

I dislike the gel/cream ones has to be the full cream versions for me.

How awful am I as rarely use it! Partly because they are too perfumed and I can’t use them incase I touch my face but even the non scented ones get bought used once or twice and then shoved in a drawer!

How awful am I as rarely use it! Partly because they are too perfumed and I can’t use them incase I touch my face but even the non scented ones get bought used once or twice and then shoved in a drawer!

Manicure gloves lati, I have three pairs and even during work lunchtime I get slathering and put them on. At home on ipad I use a stylus so I can still surf!

I am not good at using hand cream because I am always washing my hands and not just in the present situation.The one I really rate is Liz Earle, it sinks in and is not sticky but makes a big difference.

Despite bank holiday TSV with little folk away on holidays and not going out.
The pressure presentations of folk washing hands, use of sanitizer, pop them here and there use of Christmas crackers and gifts to thank teachers......yet not sold out.
So Q buyers take the hint for once.

Despite bank holiday TSV with little folk away on holidays and not going out.
The pressure presentations of folk washing hands, use of sanitizer, pop them here and there use of Christmas crackers and gifts to thank teachers......yet not sold out.
So Q buyers take the hint for once.

There's probably a number of reasons why...….most of us are already awash with handcream because of the constant and more thorough handwashing, so don't need any more...and presents? Give the whole box as a present maybe but it's a funny one - It's really not the sort of present you'd get for your closest family, as pretty as it looks - It's only hand cream and I think most people would prefer to give them something a little more substantial and a little less generic. My group of friends buy one another gifts for xmas/birthdays but again we try to buy something a bit more personal and keep gifts round about the £20 mark. It's a lot of money to throw at stocking fillers/secret santa gifts/cracker fillings etc. They'll make a few sales but not as many as they'd hope I shouldn't think. Yes buyers take the hint!

I don`t need any handcream because I rarely use it. During the day my hands are in and out of water but now and again I`ll have a squirt of some Childs Farm moisturiser I keep near the kitchen sink but last thing at night before I fall asleep I always put a squirt of AD Synergy night oil into my palms and massage it in and then follow it with a good rich handcream. At the moment I`m using a Weleda one which is good but very rich.
I`ve seen these in the link below and they seem to have great reviews so maybe I`ll give one a try when I run out.

Pre lockdown I went to a chiropodist every 4 weeks not for anything* medical but just to have hard skin removed and nails cut properly as I have very thick big toe nails and kept breaking clippers.

Latest posts

Back