Perricone MD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JCR1982

Registered Shopper
I'm a member of Cocosa think it is like brand alley where they show you future sales etc and Perricone MD is going to be on sale soon!!! See below: -

We're huge beauty junkies here at Cocosa, so we're more than a little excited about the arrival of a selection of fab anti-ageing products by super-doctor Nicholas Perricone.

Like Dr Perricone, we're big believers in the philosophy of "beauty from the inside out", but there's no reason why we shouldn't give our skin a helping hand. Packed with antioxidants, our handpicked collection of skincare sets are designed to promote a youthful, toned and radiant appearance.

There are special Cocosa discounts on everything, making them ideal as a pick-me-up for yourself or a treat for someone special. Don't miss it!

Wonder what the price will be like compared to QVC!!

There was a Perricone hour on QVC on Monday night and I dont know how much it is anywhere else but it was way out of my price league so switched off

Yeh way out of mine too!! Think a cream was 196 - hmmmmmm so not buying that!! lol!!

Just wondered what the price of cocosa would be!! Seems strange to see a sale of the items when they have only just been launched at QVC as well!!

Yeh way out of mine too!! Think a cream was 196 - hmmmmmm so not buying that!! lol!!

Just wondered what the price of cocosa would be!! Seems strange to see a sale of the items when they have only just been launched at QVC as well!!
True, unless they're flogging old stock approaching its expiry date...

There's a bottle of something (Facial Conformer) on his website for £395!!! Oh to have that much money to squander ...!

Would you really spend £395 on a facial conformer if you had the money??? I am not even sure that I would ever spend £100 plus on a moisturizer (unless inflation really hits)

No, not really (plus I probably couldn't use it anyway fro various) - I was just thinking how nice it must be to be able to spend that much money on one skin care product and not think 'OMG what have I done?'. I'm not even sure I'd spend £50 on a pot of face cream.

Which? have requested Trading Standards to investigate some skincare ranges that use nanotechnology (e.g. carbon fullerenes), especially Dr Brandt's Lineless Cream and some NV Perricone skincare. There are concerns about consumer safety.

Last edited:
I had samples given to me at a beauty convention in Vegas years ago. At the presentation, it was strongly suggested that his diet principles be followed at the same time the products were used for *fabulous* results. I'm not a fish fan so I didn't and saw no results at all. Maybe his stuff wold be great for fish fans... or seals.

Latest posts

Back