• Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 106
Perricone 5 Piece Ultimate Anti-Ageing Treatment Collection
QVC Price £350.00
Todays Special Value Price £163.92
P&P:£3.95

Single

This five-piece Perricone collection features a curated edit of hero skincare products, including the new CCC + Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%, Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturizer, Neuropeptide Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 and more. All developed to help brighten, firm and moisturise the look of your complexion, upgrade your skincare routine for the new year with this professional selection from the Perricone experts.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £721. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £163.92, plus P&P, you're saving an amazing £553.13.

Look on the bright side - love to discover new skincare? For 2021 we're thrilled to bring you the new CCC + Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%, a concentrated and lightweight serum enriched with a potent blend of vitamin C.

Your complete routine - featuring a new vitamin C serum, eye serum, daytime and evening moisturisers and a targeted decolletage treatment, this five-piece collection is the best way to discover this revered brand. If you're already a longstanding customer, this is your chance to add your favourite products into your beauty stash.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great collection twice more at 90 day intervals, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW CCC + Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% (59ml; full size) - this beautiful, citrus-scented serum is formulated with a proprietary vitamin C ester and two additional forms of vitamin C for Perricone's highest concentration of 20%. Designed with a powerful phospholipid delivery system and enriched with vitamin E and ferulic acid
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 (59ml; full size) - this lightweight cream aims to smooth the appearance of this delicate area of the skin, while also helping to protect it from harmful UV rays with SPF 25. Enriched with vitamin B and neuropeptides
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer 59ml (59ml; full size) - a luxurious, powerful formula that provides essential, all-day hydration and helps give a firmer, plumped up appearance to your skin for a younger-looking complexion. Infused with hyaluronic acid and neuropeptide extracts
  • 1 x Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (59ml; full size) - formulated to help promote skin elasticity and hydrate, plump and smooth the appearance of your complexion while you sleep, all with a sumptuously rich and velvety texture to provide relief to parched complexions. Developed with acyl-glutathione and vitamin F
  • 1 x Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Lift Serum (15ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that helps to brighten and tighten the feeling and appearance of the delicate skin around your eyes, working to reduce the appearance of fine lines . Formulated with vitamin F
How to use:
Neuropeptide Restorative Neck and Chest Therapy SPF 25:

• Apply liberally to cleansed neck and chest
  • Begin by massaging along the entire upper chest area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck
  • Use in the morning for optimal results
Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Lift Serum:

• Dispense one pump per eye onto your fingertips
  • Apply directly to the eye lid up, moving up to the eye brow bone in gentle patting motions
  • Apply along crow's feet and lower contours of the eyes
  • Use in the morning and evening
CCC + Ferulic Brightening Complex 20%:

• Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening using a gentle upward motion
  • Wait until fully absorbed, then follow with your favourite Perricone MD moisturiser
Neuropeptide Firming Facial Moisturizer:

• Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upwards motion
  • Use morning and evening
  • For best results, apply after your favourite Perricone MD serum or concentrate
Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer:

• In the evening, massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion
  • For best results, apply after your favourite Perricone serum

They tend to do a January TSV with a tagline about "upping your skincare routine to a premium level". I fell for it a few years back and bought a supersize neck cream at the same time. A lot of their moisurisers are gooey, sticky and have an unpleasant smell and I didn't notice any difference whatsoever.

not for me! I’ve tried some of the items in this TSV before and didn’t really see a difference in my skin. Maybe I had less reactive skin last year when I tired it but then again I wasn’t leaving the house much or wearing make up. The moisturiser was quite nice, it lasted me ages. Was the same moisturiser as in this kit bit again no major improvements in my almost 55 year old skin!

I gave in to the hype once and gave Perricone a try.I didn’t use it long enough to see if I was going to get miraculous results because I just didn’t like the feel of the products.As it was an expensive item it cost me a fortune to return.

ml for ml

59ml CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% RRP £129 cost £30.03
15ml Eyelid Lift Serum RRP £89 cost £20.72
59ml Neuropeptide Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy RRP £145 cost £33.76
59ml Intensive Overnight Moisturiser RRP £129 cost £30.03
59ml Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser RRP £229 cost £53.33

RRP £721 cost £167.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back