Perricone TSV 19/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't understand how they sell enough of this tsv to keep bringing it back, there must be a lot of very well off people watching qvc.

Can't afford this I'm afraid. If I could and if I did buy it, there will probably be something I really like, but would never be able to to afford to buy again on its own. More than likely I would like the moisturiser but I will not ever, ever, never whilst I am of sound mind, pay over 200 quid for a moisturiser.
I'm absolutely with you there. Yep, like you I'd possibly find that I liked and would want to use one or two of the products in the set, and then be unable to afford to buy them again. It's not just that, if I'm going to spend such a ridiculous amount of money on skincare products (and yes, the tsv price is still an absolutely ridiculous amount of money) I'd at least want to choose what these items are. There's 2 or 3 items listed in this set that I'm not interested in. Wouldn't be so bad if one was offered some kind of pick and mix from a range of products, but that will never happen. I've pretty much got to the stage where I'm saying "whilst I'm of sound mind I'll not ever, ever buy anything from QVC - I'm not quite there yet, though I've not bought anything for ages, but I still watch just in case, and I love to chat about the Q on this brilliant forum!

Gee and they are not even giving you nice packaging!

I have always assumed this is to make it seem it’s medical based product rather than just plain Ponds cream put into flashy tubes and bottles.

It’s on Auto Delivery! So on EZP that would be around £45 per month for your skincare. If I was spending that, which I am certainly wouldn’t go there, I would want a one to one consultation with an expert to recommend the products especially for me.

Latest posts

Back