Perricone TSV 5/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 5 Piece Hydrating & Brightening Anti-Ageing Collection TSV 05/07/20

Single

Auto-Delivery

The five-piece Hydrating and Brightening Anti-Ageing collection from Perricone features a super-sized edition of the cult High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer, plus Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser, Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift, Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturiser and Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck. Giving you a full skincare routine, morning or night, this collection from the experts at Perricone helps you work towards revealing a radiant complexion and a youthful-looking glow.

Super-sized superhero - discover Perricone fans' skincare hero by adding the super-sized Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer from this collection to your stash. Lightweight and fast absorbing, this supersize wonder will help to deliver hydration to your complexion day after day.

Your new routine - featuring a cleanser, moisturiser, night cream, serum and neck cream, this collection has everything you need to create a step-by-step skincare routine that'll help deliver hydration straight to your complexion.

Scientifically formulated - created by certified dermatologist Dr. Nick Perricone, these products are expertly formulated to help fight the visible signs of ageing and improve the look of your skin from the inside and out , for a complexion that appears more radiant.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery in 90-day intervals, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser (177ml; full size) - this non-drying gel formula works to deeply cleanse and smooth your complexion while helping to maintain your skin's natural oils. Boasting a fresh, zesty fragrance, this cleanser makes a refreshing first step in your morning routine
1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer (118ml; supersize) - enriched with a delicate rose fragrance, this rich cream is packed with a blend of vitamin E, DMAE and kukui nut seed oil
1 x Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (59ml; full size) a rich, velvety cream, this overnight treatment works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, encouraging the look of a firmer, smoother complexion
1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml; full size) - this powerful multi-tasker is formulated to hydrate the delicate neck and decollete area, helping to create a smoother, more lifted and youthful-looking complexion
1 x Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift (59ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that works to micro-exfoliate your skin, encouraging a more radiant and firmer-looking complexion. Infused with vitamin C ester, glycolic acid and copper

How to use:
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser:

Lather a small amount in hands and gently massage onto damp skin
Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Use morning and evening

High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer:

Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion
Use morning and evening

Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer:

Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening using a gentle upward motion

Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck:

Apply generously to cleansed neck and jawline area
Begin by massaging along the bottom of the neck area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline
Use morning and evening

Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift:

After cleansing, massage onto face and neck using a gentle upward motion
Wait until fully absorbed and follow with your favourite moisturiser
Use morning and evening

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 126
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser (177ml full size) RRP £32 + post
High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer (118ml supersize) RRP £89 + post
Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (59ml full size) RRP £129 + post
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml full size) RRP £119 + post
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift (59ml full size) RRP £79 + post

looks good very good in fact but I have oodles of Decleor {old packaging} to use up

Another range I tried once because curiosity got the better of me.I didn’t like in the slightest so straight back it went.

Perricone is good if you really can't tolerate essential oils and you need anti ageing ...maybe the best for mid twenties up

I don’t fall for the value of these tsvs anymore because if I did like the cream would I purchase again at £129 and the answer is definitely not, if someone is willing to spend this amount on skincare that’s up to them, but I believe you can get good results with cheaper products.

Perricone 5 Piece Hydrating & Brightening Anti-Ageing Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £265.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £3.95

The five-piece Hydrating and Brightening Anti-Ageing collection from Perricone features a super-sized edition of the cult High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer, plus Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser, Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift, Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturiser and Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck. Giving you a full skincare routine, morning or night, this collection from the experts at Perricone helps you work towards revealing a radiant complexion and a youthful-looking glow.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this five-piece Hydrating & Brightening Anti-Ageing collection individually, directly from Perricone you’d pay £477. So to get this set for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £323.08.

Super-sized superhero - discover Perricone fans' skincare hero by adding the super-sized Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer from this collection to your stash. Lightweight and fast absorbing, this supersize wonder will help to deliver hydration to your complexion day after day.

Your new routine - featuring a cleanser, moisturiser, night cream, serum and neck cream, this collection has everything you need to create a step-by-step skincare routine that'll help deliver hydration straight to your complexion.

Scientifically formulated - created by certified dermatologist Dr. Nick Perricone, these products are expertly formulated to help fight the visible signs of ageing and improve the look of your skin from the inside and out , for a complexion that appears more radiant.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery in 90 days, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser (177ml; full size) - this non-drying gel formula works to deeply cleanse and smooth your complexion while helping to maintain your skin's natural oils. Boasting a fresh, zesty fragrance, this cleanser makes a refreshing first step in your morning routine
  • 1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer (118ml; supersize) - enriched with a delicate rose fragrance, this rich cream is packed with a blend of vitamin E, DMAE and kukui nut seed oil
  • 1 x Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturiser (59ml; full size) a rich, velvety cream, this overnight treatment works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, encouraging the look of a firmer, smoother complexion
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus Sub D Neck (59ml; full size) - this powerful multi-tasker is formulated to hydrate the delicate neck and decollete area, helping to create a smoother, more lifted and youthful-looking complexion
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift (59ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that works to micro-exfoliate your skin, encouraging a more radiant and firmer-looking complexion. Infused with vitamin C ester, glycolic acid and copper

How to use:
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser:

• Lather a small amount in hands and gently massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
  • Use morning and evening
High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturiser:

• Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion
Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturiser:

• Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening using a gentle upward motion
Cold Plasma Plus Sub D Neck:

• Apply generously to cleansed neck and jawline area
  • Begin by massaging along the bottom of the neck area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift:

• After cleansing, massage onto face and neck using a gentle upward motion
  • Wait until fully absorbed and follow with your favourite moisturiser

wish I never bought the rubbish Elemis TSV gave the body stuff away as it made me sore, kept the cleansing balm thats the best item imo that Elemis sell ...now trying to sell the other stuff and thats a slog. would have preferred this Perricone set oh well

That’s the problem, whilst the TSV might be good value compared to the normal prices going forward you would need to pay full price.
My last TSV is just on the end so it does last for ages a little goes a long way. I am sitting on my hands but admit I am tempted. I have loads of other bits and bobs to use up and we only have one face lol.

I’ve enough face creams to last the rest of the year now, there will need to be an amazing TSV for me to splurge again!
i tried the last Perricone TSV and although it’s lasted ages and I still have loads left, I’m not really seeing anything exceptionally different regarding my skin so not sure if I’d buy again.

Latest posts

Back