Pete & Pete in the Fabulift hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just watching the double act of Pope Pete and Perfume Pete during the Fabulift hour. I have to say that Perfume Pete looks quite smart, a sight better than his last selly telly appearance that I saw, when the designer stubble made him look like he'd slept on a park bench. Sorry, I cannot see any difference in the model's eye area, apart from the fact that it makes the under-eye area skin a lighter shade. Perfume Pete has shown 2 photos, the usual one 'before' and one 'after' and the only difference I can see is that the model's facial expression is different in the 2nd shot where she is smiling! In other words, same old, same old presentation. They reckon that at £59.99 plus p & p you are saving £50 on the normal price, but I think I'll pass, thanks.

By the way, Perfume Pete's just told us he's flying off to Sally Jacks wedding. (Don't) hurry back, Sal.

Isn't it ironic, those two shilling miracle mush, when they both have grids like stale, cheap white bread :mysmilie_59:

It's a joke them doing the fabulift shows. The before and after shots they show are plainly fraudulent, in my opinion. These rwo men come across as shady and untrustworthy.

It's a joke them doing the fabulift shows. The before and after shots they show are plainly fraudulent, in my opinion. These rwo men come across as shady and untrustworthy.

Ten Ton Tammy & Shocked Face Sherlock are the personification of genuine, bona fide beauty experts. Their faces are a visual clarion call to Fabulift's quality and effectiveness.

I mean, just look at them. If I didn't know any better I'd be forgiven for thinking they're the new 'it' couple.

And I did say 'it', you shower of cynics :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Whew! Scary! Is it safe for me to come out of the cupboard now? Getting that close to Peter Sherlock is worrying. :whew: Tammy looks like she's dipped her face in the chef's deep fat fryer oil...

Ten Ton Tammy & Shocked Face Sherlock are the personification of genuine, bona fide beauty experts. Their faces are a visual clarion call to Fabulift's quality and effectiveness.

I mean, just look at them. If I didn't know any better I'd be forgiven for thinking they're the new 'it' couple.

And I did say 'it', you shower of cynics :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11464View attachment 11465

Last edited:
Whew! Scary! Is it safe for me to come out of the cupboard now? Getting that close to Peter Sherlock is worrying. :whew: Tammy looks like she's dipped her face in the chef's deep fat fryer oil...

Ten Ton Tammy looks like she's DRANK the oil from the chef's deep fat fryer.

Either that or she's used so much Fabulift she's got mush potion retention :mysmilie_59:

What I liked was the debate between Pete & Pete (aka "the gruesome twosome") about how long the product took to work. Three minutes seemed to be the preferred option - but 8 minutes later there was still nothing doing, in my view. And Perfume Pete's caution to be careful not to put on too much, because it might turn into white powder on your face was a classic: nothing like going out to a special occasion looking as though you've dipped your face in flour, or are auditioning for a part in the Rocky Horror Show. What with Pope P shouting out his usual exclamations of wonderment the whole thing gave off a rich aroma of "I Haven't Got A Clue"-ness.

Ten Ton Tammy looks like she's DRANK the oil from the chef's deep fat fryer.

Either that or she's used so much Fabulift she's got mush potion retention :mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
What I liked was the debate between Pete & Pete (aka "the gruesome twosome") about how long the product took to work. Three minutes seemed to be the preferred option - but 8 minutes later there was still nothing doing, in my view. And Perfume Pete's caution to be careful not to put on too much, because it might turn into white powder on your face was a classic: nothing like going out to a special occasion looking as though you've dipped your face in flour, or are auditioning for a part in the Rocky Horror Show.

Please!

I think Tammy's dipped her face in more than flour although it is one of the ingredients of cake :mysmilie_59:

Even now there is still doubt in these presentations when awaiting the 'result'. They jabber on and as the minutes tick by, you can't see their faces but you can hear the desperation building in their voices. Then all of a sudden, the tightening of the product begins to appear and their voices get excited and reach a high..........it's worked.....but for a while there, they were unsure.

Why buy Fabulift when you can fight the wrinkles by eating your bodyweight in Gregg's pasties everyday?

You'll have more fun, the flab hides wrinkles, and you won't have to put up with that pair of horrors trying to make you feel bad about getting older.

Latest posts

Back