Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jasper1

Registered Shopper
Why is this person on TJC as a beauty expert ? He really is a turn off and quite frankly is a waste of space I really cannot understand what he brings to the channel

I don't see how any woman could look at a greasy guy in a cheap suit who looks like he needs a brisk scrub with bleach, never mind colouring his hair with it and genuinely think "Yep, I'll definitely get my beauty advice from you".

On the plus side, his employment seriously put Chloe's nose out of joint. She lost her lock on beauty products because of him.

He was on yesterday with Carmel selling face cream that was directly compared at £89. They were selling them for £9.99. The pair of them dissolved into a good few minutes of forced laughter that made my toes curl and my mouth drop with astonishment. At one point Carmel held her stomach as in 'Im laughing that much my stomach hurt'. Jeez, talk about over the top.

It's a great watch 😁

Say what you will about Alison Young, at least at one point she did qualify as a Beautician and worked for some very high end Companies. A quick look on Linked In confirms that Peter Sherlock’s background is in Sales and Training. Not exactly the Beauty Expert as advertised.

Personally i dont mind him, ok yes he's a bit OTT at times, the orange bleached hair a bit naff, BUT if you watched his very first shows at TJC and saw his "wrinkles and bags" (yes i know, lots of people have them, me included so i'm not knocking him) then, and now since using many products sold at TJC including Opatra devices etc, then he's a pretty good advert for the products he's promoting.

Personally i dont mind him, ok yes he's a bit OTT at times, the orange bleached hair a bit naff, BUT if you watched his very first shows at TJC and saw his "wrinkles and bags" (yes i know, lots of people have them, me included so i'm not knocking him) then, and now since using many products sold at TJC including Opatra devices etc, then he's a pretty good advert for the products he's promoting.
I wouldn't be too quick to think it was the work of the beauty products improving his looks.

He was caught out at least once having had a very obvious cosmetic procedure that went a bit wonky while promoting beauty products when working at either Bid.TV or Ideal World.

He even appeared on this site to apologise after members pointed it out.

Latest posts

Back