Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rarely watch the shopping channels these days so had one hell of a shock when I saw him on TV late last nigh. Basically WHAT THE HELL HAS HE DONE TO HIMSELF. He looks like an old man trying to look young again and quite frankly, looks ridiculous
He did WW last year, he does look better, had piled on the weight.

Exactly.

Exactly. You've hit the nail on the head. Some of the sales people look like an advert for 'Don't buy this product' I know Sherlock can't help how he looked when born, but goodness me he looks dreadful now. I don't know how old he is,, but he looks ridiculous like 50 yr old man trying to look 20 He must have a very low self esteem to do this to himself
He is 50

I like Peter to me he comes across as a likeable character. I find it very had to judge how old people are these days. I am no oil painting and have lines. I like that Peter looks normal and genuinely enjoy the shows he does.

Not to discourage you (or make you regret if you've already bought it, but it could be your skin care. I used the red light fairly frequently having put on an oil (argan or jojoba) and didn't see any difference, till someone on TJC said you need a cream or serum. I think the oil was 'sheilding' the skin from the light. Mizon snail stuff that they sell on TJC is best with it. Put that on beforehand and try it, you'll see the difference in the morning.
I have ordered. Tried the bear from Q and didn’t notice any difference at all so that got sent back. I like with this mask that I can wear it and do other things. Rather excited for it to arrive now.

Any one catch the show this morning, Sunday 22 May? Why do Peter and Chloe even do a show together? She talks right over him and he sits there like a nodding dog. He’s recently been in the studio with her on weekends, and today was no exception…but how many times did he respond, “yeah yeah yeah” in agreement to everything Chloe said? They can be funny but seriously what does he really know about beauty, let alone a silver curb chain?

Getting a little bit bored of the duo presenter thing, it’s like the teacher coming in and overseeing your work, and it’s a tad embarrassing. It was interesting when I started watching, but now it’s tiresome and unnecessary. I buy what I want based on the price, not because someone recommends it. They have little or no influence on me, half the time I watch with the sound down while doing something else.

Any one catch the show this morning, Sunday 22 May? Why do Peter and Chloe even do a show together? She talks right over him and he sits there like a nodding dog. He’s recently been in the studio with her on weekends, and today was no exception…but how many times did he respond, “yeah yeah yeah” in agreement to everything Chloe said? They can be funny but seriously what does he really know about beauty, let alone a silver curb chain?

Getting a little bit bored of the duo presenter thing, it’s like the teacher coming in and overseeing your work, and it’s a tad embarrassing. It was interesting when I started watching, but now it’s tiresome and unnecessary. I buy what I want based on the price, not because someone recommends it. They have little or no influence on me, half the time I watch with the sound down while doing something else.
I can’t watch them together. He doesn’t bring anything to the shows and you’re right Gee4, he just agrees with everything she says. I think they are trying to copy the QVC model, and quite badly. On QVC the Brand Ambassador knows the products inside out and the Presenter is there to ask the questions that the viewers would ask. He doesn’t fill either role. Chloe is one of their best Presenters, and really doesn’t need any help!

He was on his own this morning and it was a good show. I like both but felt Chloe overtook on that show and didn’t give him space. He didn’t get a look in.

I have ordered. Tried the bear from Q and didn’t notice any difference at all so that got sent back. I like with this mask that I can wear it and do other things. Rather excited for it to arrive now.
Nice one. Hope it lives up to your expectations. Give it some time to see the results. 20 minutes is how long I do the red daily - not sure how long it stays on red but get at least 10 minutes of that. Use a good cream with it.

He was on his own this morning and it was a good show. I like both but felt Chloe overtook on that show and didn’t give him space. He didn’t get a look in.
Chloe massively interrupts everyone she's on with, but usually what she's saying is good. Peter seems to enjoy being her sidekick.

Let your mask run through it's normal cycle, around 10 minutes per light, then depending on your area of concern- aging (red) etc just for it's cycle. You can use the device daily or every other day, then go to once a week" after a month just for "maintenance". Oils are a no no with devices, always a cream or serum. Hope you enjoy your mask and get the results you want :)

Let your mask run through it's normal cycle, around 10 minutes per light, then depending on your area of concern- aging (red) etc just for it's cycle. You can use the device daily or every other day, then go to once a week" after a month just for "maintenance". Oils are a no no with devices, always a cream or serum. Hope you enjoy your mask and get the results you want :)
Thank you will do. I have noticed the charge does not seem to last very long.After two days it needs charging again. Is that usual?

Wow what an absolute joy to watch the lovely Marianne with Peter this weekend! Normally when he presents with other people I flick over, but this duo was a great watch, super informative and totally relatable.

Referring to the earlier posts, I feel I have to point out that my cat is 20 years and nearly 8 months and the vet always says she doesn't look anywhere near her age as she is still very fluffy and fat. And she has never used any cosmetic enhancements. She tells me you either have it or you don't.

Latest posts

Back