Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seeing the upcoming hours on Create and Craft, and it is Fashion at 8, Watches tommorrow at 8, Smartphone and Dormeo Sunday at 8, But Monday in that a lot it’s Craft.

Maybe they’ve decided to do this at weekends leading up to Christmas, or maybe times are changing

I tuned into the watch prog for 5 minutes while waiting for a delayed Newsnight to start.

There was a clip of someone saying they owned 90 Vostoks.

Was this an "ordinary" person, or some sort of celebrity?

Why would anyone want 90 watches?

Mind you, I have about 6, but only wear the 6th, the other 5 are superseded.

FYI my 6th is solar charged (so should never need a new battery) and radio controlled, so it is always accurate and adjusts itself for the BST/GMT changeovers. And it has an alarm, date, chronograph, etc. It has a simple, clear, analogue dial with sweep second hand, and an LCD display for all its other functions. I can't envisage that I will ever need another watch while this one still works.

Anyone witnessing the church of Krups?

Peter is back in reverential, portentious mode a la the Thomas Kinkade "rarities'... He's truly a sight to behold! And the muted cocktail bar piano soundtrack in the background as...he...spaces...out...every...single...word! Still sounds as nonsensical as ever.

I've just realised his guest is Joe Remblance, who is unrecognizable with his glasses and hipster beard.

Anyone witnessing the church of Krups?

Peter is back in reverential, portentious mode a la the Thomas Kinkade "rarities'... He's truly a sight to behold! And the muted cocktail bar piano soundtrack in the background as...he...spaces...out...every...single...word! Still sounds as nonsensical as ever.

I've just realised his guest is Joe Remblance, who is unrecognizable with his glasses and hipster beard.

Saw a grand total of 20 seconds of this before deciding to switch to another channel. If you want a taste of the eulogy then bow down at the altar of 'Send them back' Pete at 27:45 in this video: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/aromatic-coffee-with-krups-2738512?channel=IW

"This is pure unadulterated luxury of desire" - Peter trying to turn a cup of coffee into a profound religious experience :mysmilie_59:

Saw a grand total of 20 seconds of this before deciding to switch to another channel. If you want a taste of the eulogy then bow down at the altar of 'Send them back' Pete at 27:45 in this video: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/aromatic-coffee-with-krups-2738512?channel=IW

"This is pure unadulterated luxury of desire" - Peter trying to turn a cup of coffee into a profound religious experience :mysmilie_59:

The way in which he then drinks it, turns it into a toddler drinking out of a beaker

Just managed to watch about three minutes of the watch show with the studio audience on the website.
Peter has often claimed that he and Kevin have worked together for 'twenty years' . ( total bull if you ask me).
In the watch show intro it has suddenly become thirty years.

''I tell it like it is , me !''

To think I used to find him mildly amusing, now he just makes me cringe. As for shows like this, they make me laugh, okay you're not expecting them to play that classic hit 'Atmosphere' by Russ Abbott or suchlike, however the 'serious' 'calming' music and lowered voices, all done because they want you to shell out the best part of a grand for something that makes you a coffee, albeit a good one no doubt.

And his ramblings actually annoy me sometimes because he either just talks twaddle in general, or he takes himself down a vocabulary one way street that has a dead end, with no words to find to finish that make ANY SENSE!!!

'Please believe me when I say this will take you on a journey of discovery previously unknown to mankind, a journey to a place of solitude, a place of unique atmosphere intertwined with (now thinking 'how do I finish this??') the sumptuous of magical.'

And that's when he's flogging a £69.99 cordless vac!!!

He's a twat of the highest order.

He opened the hour thus:........'From the finest of diamonds, to the wonder of designer clothes, to the riches of individuality of a gold watch, comes the perfection of coffee from Krups'.........and it's a 'wonder' from him that he didn't say CRUFTS!

I remember a time Steve Whatley had to face a court hearing about inappropriate behaviour towards female members of IW - why is this sleazeball allowed to get away with such offensive behaviour?

I would have thought, bearing in mind the recent era of historic celebrity child abuse cases, that a selly telly presenter would be very careful where he puts his hands bearing in mind the 10 or so witnesses that may be watching...

Liquids of gold?Arctic snowflakes? This is coffee right? I can't believe I missed this and on my birthday too :mysmilie_19:

I would have thought, bearing in mind the recent era of historic celebrity child abuse cases, that a selly telly presenter would be very careful where he puts his hands bearing in mind the 10 or so witnesses that may be watching...

That is a nasty and unnecessary comment, even for this place.

Latest posts

Back