Phase Eight TSV 02/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

as i stated "Previously one on the 04/03/20 & was priced at £33.98 Delivered"
Was meaning following the statement from Ruth Langsford that the fashion buyers get on the PC and show Ruth a design they have created following her ideas. That is why I’m thinking lots of Q fashion is now being churned out looking very similar, as they have a bank of basic templates that they are originally working from.

Was meaning following the statement from Ruth Langsford that the fashion buyers get on the PC and show Ruth a design they have created following her ideas. That is why I’m thinking lots of Q fashion is now being churned out looking very similar, as they have a bank of basic templates that they are originally working from.
It is an obvious conclusion to come to when we see a succession of virtually identical "designs" for a variety of brands.

Phase Eight Jersey Tunic with Cross Hem
Item Number: 184227
QVC Price £44.50
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £0.00

Currently only available at QVC, this flattering block colour top from Phase Eight is made from soft jersey fabric and features a scoop neckline with a cross-over hemline and 3/4 length sleeves. Add a fresh pop of colour to your summer wardrobe with this stylish, versatile piece.

Just for you - this design has been created as a special collaboration between Phase Eight and QVC and is currently not available anywhere else. So you can enjoy wearing a stylish piece that’s just for you!

Take your pick - choose from a beautiful colour palette of five shades that are perfect for summer. Add a splash of bright colour to your outfit with Cobalt, Burnt Orange and Magenta or go for more muted, fresh tones with the Mint and Pear options.

Versatile style - this easy-to-wear top will slot seamlessly into your wardrobe and be that 'go-to' piece for any occasion. Show off the chic cross-over hemline by teaming it with your favourite trousers or jeans for the perfect lunch date outfit.

• 96% viscose, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Pear
  • Cobalt
  • Mint
  • Burnt Orange
  • Magenta

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 95cm (37.4"), 10: 100cm (39.4"), 12: 105cm (41.3"), 14: 110cm (43.3"), 16: 116cm (45.6"), 18: 122cm (48")
  • Length: 8: 74cm (29.1"), 10: 75cm (29.5"), 12: 76.5cm (30.1"), 14: 78cm (30.7"), 16: 80cm (31.5"), 18: 82cm (32.3")

Gosh that is a mess

On even the slimmer models it is too tight around the midriff and you can see the bulk of their undergarments/trouser tops through it. Not worth £7 never mind £23
Utter disgrace to be offering such poor quality as a TSV.

Judging by the dates of the reviews this has been offered at least twice previously and most of the reviews are1* so be prepared for getting a return. All say the quality is dreadful

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but on the midnight launch, did Debbie say to the BA (can’t for the life of me remember her name) ‘you’re wearing your pride badge’ BA giggles, pointing to said badge. This seems a bit strange to me. Now I’m not at all bothered in her lifestyle, sexual orientation, or whatever, but a bit puzzled as to why she felt it necessary to wear it (when she’s on a shopping channel selling clothes) and why it was necessary for Debbie to make a point of mentioning it. I’m surprised that QVC were ok with it, as usually workplaces and organisations frown on employees promoting their personal political,religious,lifestyle,etc persuasions.

All the tat peddlers, & presumably the guests, are wearing their #gaypride badges throughout June. I've seen Kathryn Goldsmith & Ali Keenan with them & Miceal has tweeted about supporting the @lgbtq.
All the tat peddlers, & presumably the guests, are wearing their #gaypride badges throughout June. I've seen Kathryn Goldsmith & Ali Keenan with them & Miceal has tweeted about supporting the @lgbtq.
oh thank you, I didn’t know that! It just seemed a strange thing for one person to mention, didn’t realise that it was something that they were all supporting.

I don't know what percentage of the population is lgbtq, however, on the Q there is 1 model, 3 presenters & 6 guests who are openly gay so I suppose the badge for June was a given.

I don't know what percentage of the population is lgbtq, however, on the Q there is 1 model, 3 presenters & 6 guests who are openly gay so I suppose the badge for June was a given.
I think it's bandwaggoning (made up word) Wonder if Huw Edwards will be wearing.

I'm surprised they haven't been wearing BLM badges too ! Sky sports presenters tried to but were soon castigated for it. All political posturing should be left at the door of the workplace, that way no one is offended regardless of their views. Also other charities/organisations would be jumping on the bandwagon to get exposure, and presenters would end up covered in badges and logos !

I'm surprised they haven't been wearing BLM badges too ! Sky sports presenters tried to but were soon castigated for it. All political posturing should be left at the door of the workplace, that way no one is offended regardless of their views. Also other charities/organisations would be jumping on the bandwagon to get exposure, and presenters would end up covered in badges and logos !
Agree completely. I feel uneasy with all this badge wearing , posturing, and taking the knee etc. I think a lot of people feel pressured in supporting a cause when they prefer to remain neutral, or disagree. It’s too ‘in your face ‘.

I think they are damned if they do, and damned if they don’t. They have to pick who they offend, as they can’t avoid offending everyone...

I think they are damned if they do, and damned if they don’t. They have to pick who they offend, as they can’t avoid offending everyone...
Exactly my point ! don't align yourself to any, and that way no-one is offended - unless of course you start wearing a Sombrero in the workplace to cover up the dreadlocks 🤭

Recently a few of the openly gay colleagues at work were sporting an enamelled rainbow badge on their uniform. Initially I wondered why anyone would need to advertise their sexuality at work, but then I thought ok, it does show the public that we're a company that celebrates diversity and that can't be a bad thing. Then a memo came up on our colleague website, asking anyone whether they wanted one of these badges, they'd ordered 100 and if you wanted one..please put your name down. There was an absolute frenzy of people, saying yes please, the majority of them not being gay (not that it matters). They were all allocated in seconds, so they said they'd order a whole lot more. Now I'm thinking what a load of pointless slactivism. Why the hell didn't they charge people a couple of quid for the badge and put the money towards lbgtq charities, offer them for sale to customers from the front desk along with an advertisment as to what they're doing - But no, the company across the board have spent a small fortune on these badges, money that could have gone directly to charity, simply to give them away to anyone who wants to advertise their sexuality or do a bit of virtue signalling on the company's behalf! ..and no, I didn't ask for a badge!

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but on the midnight launch, did Debbie say to the BA (can’t for the life of me remember her name) ‘you’re wearing your pride badge’ BA giggles, pointing to said badge. This seems a bit strange to me. Now I’m not at all bothered in her lifestyle, sexual orientation, or whatever, but a bit puzzled as to why she felt it necessary to wear it (when she’s on a shopping channel selling clothes) and why it was necessary for Debbie to make a point of mentioning it. I’m surprised that QVC were ok with it, as usually workplaces and organisations frown on employees promoting their personal political,religious,lifestyle,etc persuasions.
Jenny Blackhurst, who appears to have taken over the Kim & Co role from Carla.

Latest posts

Back