Phase 8 TSV 3.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Phase 8 TSV 4.jpg
    Phase 8 TSV 4.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Phase 8 TSV 5.jpg
    Phase 8 TSV 5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 166
Please checkout the video in the ‘Skechers 7pm this evening‘ post sees AK wearing the TSV in black

AK was wearing it in red last night but I can’t recall the show - it looked quite big on her but as per usual she still looked good although I wasn’t keen on the skirt and boots.

Phase Eight V Neck Ripple Stitch Jumper
Item Number: 186407
QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £0.00

Currently only available at QVC, this ripple stitch jumper from Phase Eight features 3/4 length sleeves, a hi-lo hemline and a V-neckline. The perfect transitional piece to take you from winter into spring, this versatile jumper will look chic worn day-to-day with jeans and boots as a comfy yet effortless stylish option for every day.

Season to season style - crafted from soft cotton, this jumper makes a beautiful base item for lots of different styling options, meaning it'll be an asset in your wardrobe now and during the months to come. On chilly days, try layering over a shirt and adding a faux fur gilet or coat for a touch of sophisticated warmth. When the sun starts to make a reappearance, wear alone under a biker jacket for a laid-back yet effortlessly put-together look.

Wear with anything - from teamed with jeans and trousers to layered over dresses and skirts, this staple jumper will complement any fashion taste. For a relaxed everyday ensemble, pair with your favourite denim and trainers, ideal for the school run or a day of errands, or elevate your look with a pencil skirt to give a feel of boardroom chic that's perfect for the home or work office.

Easy care - at the end of the day, this jumper can be washed at a low temperature in the washing machine, so you can have high-quality knitwear without the hassle of hand washing.

Take your pick - available in five beautiful colours, it's going to be difficult to pick a favourite. For a classic staple that'll go with anything, try Black, but if vibrant colour is your thing, opt for Red, Cobalt, Pale Pink or Green.

• 100% cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:

• Red
  • Cobalt
  • Pale Pink
  • Green
  • Black

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 112cm (44.1"), 10: 117cm (46.1"), 12: 122cm (48"), 14: 127cm (50"), 16: 132cm (51.9"), 18: 137cm (54")
  • Length: 8: 58.5cm (23"), 10: 59.5cm (23.4"), 12: 61.5cm (24.2"), 14: 63.5cm (25"), 16: 65.5cm (25.8"), 18: 67.5cm (26.6")

All measurements are approximate

A wide open V-neck 3/4 sleeve top made of cotton in the middle of winter? Makes me feel cold just thinking about it. :eek:🥶

pulls warm, cosy, comforting but unattractive lockdown fleece over cold nose

Too expensive I think . Made for Q puts me off. I like cotton but I’ve found jumpers go out of shape. It’s meant to be oversized but they are advising people to go down a size if you don’t like the sloppy look. The colours are good though .

Massive neck and all big around the back of the neck, with it hanging all around the back plus all up the front.
I’d feel freezing in it and need a long sleeve polo neck underneath.
IMOH looks like a men’s sweater that has washed all big and is ready for the charity clothing bag that they weigh to give the cash to the charity.

Last edited:
A wide open V-neck 3/4 sleeve top made of cotton in the middle of winter? Makes me feel cold just thinking about it. :eek:🥶

pulls warm, cosy, comforting but unattractive lockdown fleece over cold nose
It is something I would have to wear over a roll neck, that neckline makes me shiver just looking at it & much as I like cotton this will I fear become shapeless in a very short time, if it isn’t to begin with.

It is something I would have to wear over a roll neck, that neckline makes me shiver just looking at it & much as I like cotton this will I fear become shapeless in a very short time, if it isn’t to begin with.
Just what I was thinking. A couple of washes and it’ll be like a rag.I don’t need any more clothes as others have said. Still if it was something really great I might buy it. Not this.

A large V on anything Isn’t very flattering for a bigger bust. Haven’t seen it on air but Phase Eight, I find, tend to be for the more slimmer figures.

Latest posts

Back