Phase Eight TSV 14/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me, but I do like Phase 8 and Monsoon and Coco . . . .

CC
Coco fly away trousers bianco?
What those ones in bright yellow with monster flowers on that I wore on my cruise (when cruises were a thing/allowed)? Mr CC did hear two ladies say "she's wearing QVC trousers" ha ha ha. I'm famous. They actually looked really nice with a Phase 8 top that I also had on.

CC

Hands up who thinks Coco Bianco was a made up, poncy Italian name intended to dupe people in to thinking their chinese polyester is of Italian descent?
Yep, me again. However, I did know everything is made in China or Bangladesh. Most clothes are these days.

CC

I like Phase Eight but once Q got their hands on it any distinctive look is gone.Whenever I see only for QVC. I steer clear. That goes for Radley too.
That goes for everything "made for QVC" in my book. If I were them, I wouldn't advertise something as "made for QVC" because it's never the exclusive item they hope we think it's going to be, it's a watered-down, cheaper version of a good brand's high quality goods. Phase Eight is normally a brilliant brand so let's hope standards haven't slipped this time. We shall see.

I bought 2 pairs of Phase Eight linen trousers in the summer and they are fab.Great shape .The linen is quality like you used to get in Marks. Not the course scratchy stuff that passes for linen these days.I got them via Q. I wouldn’t buy the made for Q stuff.

Phase Eight V Neck Ripple Stitch Jumper

Attachments

• asfsfa.jpg
    asfsfa.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 207
I bought a very nice long line Phase Eight printed shirt in a local shop just before Christmas.As I didn’t know which size to go for I bought 2 sizes, came home,tried on made the decision and took one back for a refund.Even the sales staff were surprised at my speed with this! Quicker than the changing room.

I bought a very nice long line Phase Eight printed shirt in a local shop just before Christmas.As I didn’t know which size to go for I bought 2 sizes, came home,tried on made the decision and took one back for a refund.Even the sales staff were surprised at my speed with this! Quicker than the changing room.
It was well reduced from the original price!

It looks ok . I like a v neck . Depends on the price and material.I’ve never worn bat wings. Time to try something new maybe.

I bought 2 pairs of Phase Eight linen trousers in the summer and they are fab.Great shape .The linen is quality like you used to get in Marks. Not the course scratchy stuff that passes for linen these days.I got them via Q. I wouldn’t buy the made for Q stuff.
Phase eight linen is fab its old fashioned Irish linen weight...M&S sold some traditional linen from Ireland under thier Autograph range was not cheap but when there was a 75% off sale I snapped up loads of it online. I managed to get two shirts, trousers, jacket and a dress for silly prices

Latest posts

Back