Phase Eight TSV 3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Phase Eight TSV 4.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Phase Eight TSV 5.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 134
Groan ! Another "oh so soft" sweaty betty top. I can see the seam across the arm, so not the most comfortable, as it can strangle the upper arm.

A no from me as well. Sweaty fabric, seams on the sleeves that don't need to be there, and a hemline that would limit the ways you could wear it . No doubt they'll parade it out teamed up with a pencil skirt, jeans and call it versatile. let's not forget the obligatory item of "statement" jewellery! I'm sure there's a market out there for those who need easy care clothes to wear to the office...but for me I want to buy separates that'll compliment the rest of my wardrobe...Colours don't have to be drab, but acid lime green and screaming bright orange go with black, or black really...Ok a white skirt or trousers might set them off well - but as white tends to be "summery" would an acrylic top be the first thing you'd reach for?....No, I thought not! Bet it's pricey as hell too!

Phase Eight Jersey Tunic with Cross Hem
Item Number 184227
QVC Price £44.50
TSV Price £33.98
P&P £0.00

Currently only available at QVC, this flattering block colour top from Phase Eight is made from soft jersey fabric and features a scoop neckline with a cross-over hemline and 3/4 length sleeves. Add a fresh pop of colour to your spring wardrobe with this stylish, versatile piece.

Just for you - this design has been created as a special collaboration between Phase Eight and QVC and is currently not available on the high street. So you can enjoy wearing a stylish piece that’s just for you!

Take your pick - choose from a beautiful, fresh colour palette of five shades that are perfect for spring. Add a splash of bright colour to your outfit with Cobalt, Burnt Orange and Magenta or go for more muted tones with the Mint and Pear options.

Versatile style - this easy-to-wear top will slot seamlessly into your wardrobe and be that 'go-to' piece for any occasion. Show off the chic cross-over hemline by teaming it with skinny jeans or leggings with boots for the perfect lunch date outfit.
  • 96% viscose, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Cobalt
  • Burnt Orange
  • Magenta
  • Mint
  • Pear
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 95cm (37.4"), 10: 100cm (39.4"), 12: 105cm (41.3"), 14: 110cm (43.3"), 16: 116cm (45.6"), 18: 122cm (48")
  • Length: 8: 74cm (29.1"), 10: 75cm (29.5"), 12: 76.5cm (30.1"), 14: 78cm (30.7"), 16: 80cm (31.5"), 18: 82cm (32.3")

I saw Catherine Huntley wearing the bright yellow version and I'm afraid it didn't do her any favours. It clung around her middle and she was obviously aware of it because she held an Ipad infront of it the whole time despite not using it. Maybe a size bigger would have been better but I still think that it is an odd design especially that seam across the sleeve so low down.

Neither the shape nor the shades seem to flatter or do much for any of them so far - presenters or models...
Plus it’s the brightest “pear” I’ve seen!

But to be fair to them, it is at least NOT the usual “sweaty betty” polyester or other man-made fabric (96%) - so it’s breathable but will just bobble instead! ;)

Oooh that was exciting for a moment - following the live TSV presentation at midnight (ie at 1am) - both presenters (or at least def CH) had their microphones left on.
Only stayed on for about 30 seconds but was dying for her or them to say something incriminating! ;)
(Sadly only really said thanks to the crew and “think we did okay overall” or similar..!)

I like this in the pear but not sure what size to get...they have not once mentioned what size the plus model is wearing or the other models to help with sizing

Yes, it was, and honestly ? it looked too lurid and fluorescent, so ideal to be worn under a Hazmat jacket !

This tsv is very similar to the last (and first one) that Phase 8 did, because I bought the magenta version. The only difference being the hemline, but similar colours and almost identical style. So not very inventive.

Latest posts

Back