Phase Eight TSV 4/3/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like Phase 8 though on the whole its beautifully made and they use lovely fabrics. don't like everything tbh

I think it looks absolutely horrendous and as for the shades 🤢
Sums it up when the design is two points at the front, yet Jackie changes the whole designed look during the lunchtime airing by tucking in one point.
Don’t think stuff like these collaborations with brands do them any favours.
Who seeing this monstrosity would take inspiration to visit a Phase 8 store to see their range.

I'm surprised Phase 8 have put their name behind this, although any sale of a garment is a good one whether it's on Q or not.

Good grief...It's even worse than I first thought. I've just watched one of the presentations...and the material is so full of static electricity that it literally sticks to the body! The larger lady was wearing the pale colour which didn't do her any favours whatsoever, and the aforementioned static had caused funny little marks all the way down where it was clinging. It actually was so creased it looked like a used dish cloth..and they want us to part with £33 for that....Really? Go along to Primark and you'd probably be able to pick up 5 or 6 tops of that ilk and they'll probably be nicer. TSV? Unless they're referring to "special value" as being poor value - Because that is poor value for money if ever I saw it...In fact it's terrible value for money! Forget Primark....just pop along to Next or Marks and Spencer and get yourself a really decent item of clothing for that money. Honest price for that monstrosity £9 and that's being generous!

there's a linen top in the lime in linen I may go for that even though this looks better in the flesh than the Photo pre sale

l have yet to see the larger model be put into anything that suits her size and height. Trousers are generally too tight on her thighs or too long over her shoes. Tops can be too tight around her hips, and dresses are shown to sit on her bum when she turns around.

The guest was saying the shape is a Phase Eight signature design and a top seller. I don’t recall seeing anything resembling this in the stores. The front flaps made everyone look hippy and even the lovely Sasha looked a mess in it.

I have not looked anything in Phase Eight store for ages but to me this just looked like typical QVC clothing to me.

Latest posts

Back