Phew...Mr Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Am I alone in thinking that Anthony looks really good in that hot pink shirt?!! Am off ill this afternoon, so switched on and almost hit the red button when I heard that accent, I knew it was craft before the picture appeared, but then I spotted Mr H...

:whew:

:heart:

:blush:

Mmmmm yes but he does seem to wear an awful lot of pink in various degress of shades. I'm all for men being in touch with their feminine side but :cheeky:

I think he is quite good looking and that shirt colour really suits him. Still won't make me watch a whole two hours of craft!

Am I alone in thinking that Anthony looks really good in that hot pink shirt?!! Am off ill this afternoon, so switched on and almost hit the red button when I heard that accent, I knew it was craft before the picture appeared, but then I spotted Mr H...

:whew:

:heart:

:blush:

I think you may just be ovulating. I find all sorts of trolls attractive for those couple of days.

One really has to be careful during this time. Actually it's best just to stay home for about 3 days if you can.

:mysmilie_15:

I think you may just be ovulating. I find all sorts of trolls attractive for those couple of days.

One really has to be careful during this time. Actually it's best just to stay home for about 3 days if you can.

:mysmilie_15:

:grin:

You can now buy a QVC Ovumalating Kit, item number 342548. You can predict and plan with it and know when to avoid lusting after the Prime Minister or The Miliband Brothers. Or Vince Cable. Whether it stops lusting after QVC presenters in Hot Pink shirts I know not. But then I'm weird - I find Anthony quite tottylicious BFT :drunk:

You can now buy a QVC Ovumalating Kit, item number 342548. You can predict and plan with it and know when to avoid lusting after the Prime Minister or The Miliband Brothers. Or Vince Cable. Whether it stops lusting after QVC presenters in Hot Pink shirts I know not. But then I'm weird - I find Anthony quite tottylicious BFT :drunk:

For me it's Vladmir Putin, if ever he's on TV and I start to find him appealing, GUARANTEED
that I'm ovulating.

Anthony is OK, he deffo has a nice voice. But he doesn't have ANY competition at QVC at all, so by comparison he's a stud. Julian could be cute if he backed away from the pies every once in a while.

God forbid QVC ever recruited a male presenter who was actually stunning looking, I mean Viggo Mortensen, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper good-looking...who was also STRAIGHT!:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_13:

My Gawd! we would not know what to do with ourselves here at ST.

Be careful when you order it, so you can make use of the 30 day mbg. :clapping:

He's not my type either, I like a man to look like he knows what to do with a hammer. That Orlando chap years ago was nice.
Yeah, he was pretty tasty, cept for the fact that he had slightly dodgy teeth, could have done with a bit of a cleaning, but other than that, I'd certainly go for a ride.:grin:

Latest posts

Back