1000ml Coconut Breeze Shampoo RRP £70 + post
1000ml Coconut Breeze Conditioner RRP £74 + post
150ml Restoring Conditioner RRP £29 + post

Total RRP £173 + post

Attachments

• PK SV 1.png
    PK SV 1.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 91
According the QVC and P Kingsley you can only buy a TSV if you have fine limp hair.
Agree. I have thick, curly hair which my hairdresser tames every five weeks. Most hair products on QVC are about increasing volume which I do not need. I do buy SBC shampoo because it is sulphate free and so lovely, my hairdresser says I do not need a conditioner. It lasts me five months so good value too.

Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Supersize 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 247965
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £3.95

Transport yourself to a tropical desert island, courtesy of Philip Kingsley. This luxurious haircare trio features supersize Body Building Shampoo, supersize Moisture Balancing Conditioner and the Elasticizer Booster treatment all in the much loved Coconut Breeze fragrance. Expertly blended to deliver voluminous, shiny locks with every wash, these formulas will work to ensure your hair is smooth, manageable and beautifully scented.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, (excluding the 150ml Elasticizer Booster) directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £144. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £64.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £75.09.
Take a hair holiday - whisk your senses away to sunnier climes with the help of this gorgeous collection in the popular scent Coconut Breeze. With warm notes of coconut, jasmine and almond, it's the perfect fragrance to start your day with, helping to put a spring in your step whatever you're up to.
No compromise - helping to deliver intense moisture and a serious volume boost to your locks, the Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner work in harmony to give you hair that looks and feels amazing.
Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would help replenish her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling on movie sets.
Contains:
  • 1 x Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo (1000ml; Supersize) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Suitable for men and women with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
  • 1 x Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1000ml; Supersize) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin
  • 1 x Coconut Breeze Elasticizer Booster (150ml) - based on Philip Kingsley's original legendary Elasticizer treatment, Elasticizer Booster is an intensely hydrating, versatile conditioner booster that swiftly hydrates strands and replenishes parched hair in the shower as part of your hair-wash routine

I had this a couple of years ago & did like, especially the smell, reminded me of holidays back in the days when I would go near a beach.Don’t want these huge sizes though, I am on my own & get bored with them before they are finished.

Agree. I have thick, curly hair which my hairdresser tames every five weeks. Most hair products on QVC are about increasing volume which I do not need. I do buy SBC shampoo because it is sulphate free and so lovely, my hairdresser says I do not need a conditioner. It lasts me five months so good value too.
which shampoo is that please? I thought the propolis did have sulphates?

Latest posts

Back