Philip kingsley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
The official Philip Kingsley Twitter feed has just announced that Philip has passed away.

I know he had not been on air with QVC for some time now, but I shall remain ever grateful to him for his products.

Gosh how sad, he wasn't particularly old either - 2016 really is a shocker :(

His Elasticizer was the only product that made my bleached straw-like ends look like normal hair, amazing stuff

Gosh how sad, he wasn't particularly old either - 2016 really is a shocker :(

His Elasticizer was the only product that made my bleached straw-like ends look like normal hair, amazing stuff

My hair has been all sorts of colours and Elasticizer is probably the only thing that stopped it from feeling like doll hair. I also credit it for keeping my hairdresser happy!

Love his range use the shampoos/conditioner and the iconic elastiscer. very sad news

When I use his products I always smile remembering the 'Everyday is a happy hair day.' I guess that memory will endure now.

One of his daughters has followed in his footsteps and has been on QVC!

Sorry to here the sad news but 86 is a good age and he didn't look that age. I didn't like his products but nothing suits everyone.

Oh that is a shame. He was a proper old boy who knew his stuff and never treated people with contempt or as a vehicle for his own publicity. A gentleman.

Well said, I agree.

Sad news. I love his products, they've definitely made a positive difference to my hair - and therefore, life!

I guess I'm one of the few who just did not like his products but, as has been mentioned a few times, he came across as being a true gentleman. He will be missed by many, I'm sure.

I can't say I ever used his products, however I guess it is a shame he's passed away. Maybe he's met up with Audrey Hepburn again after all these decades.

Latest posts

Back