Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My oldest son and DIL were on his morning programme several years ago. My son didn`t take to Schofield at all but said Holly was lovely. One of the other guests was Alan Tichmarsh who ignored everybody and acted like a complete arse until he was in front of the camera and then he morphed as if by magic into Mr Congeniality. All an act.

My oldest son and DIL were on his morning programme several years ago. My son didn`t take to Schofield at all but said Holly was lovely. One of the other guests was Alan Tichmarsh who ignored everybody and acted like a complete arse until he was in front of the camera and then he morphed as if by magic into Mr Congeniality. All an act.
A friend who is a runner … Schofield and Holly
.. 👎
Eamon and Ruth👍lovely
Philip just didn’t want to know when told how happy to be able to see him etc
Another person I know .. Holly miserable when called her at her works ( Holly did business there )
“What wrong with Holly she didn’t seem happy “

Allegedly Other person answers “ she’s always like it “

What’s he selling? The wine that Waitrose have just discontinued as their customers said it was crap?
I was channel hopping and spotted him on QVC. Why exactly was he there? Or was he being Andi’s side kick? On This Morning it’s the other way round because Andi only appears on screen doing the competitions.
Didn’t see it, but checking through “recent on air” items

https://www.qvcuk.com/Craft-Gin-Clu...s-Advent-Calendar.product.820482.html?sc=IROA

Stood there swigging gin whilst Andi Peters and Will were sucking up to him🙄. Flogging two bottles of "his" gin for £64 inc postage!! Sounded absolutely disgusting imo. Will stick to Whitley Neil pink grapefruit at £20 a bottle thanks. What with him, Andi Peters and Gail Samways screeching it was quite a show - not!

Stood there swigging gin whilst Andi Peters and Will were sucking up to him🙄. Flogging two bottles of "his" gin for £64 inc postage!! Sounded absolutely disgusting imo. Will stick to Whitley Neil pink grapefruit at £20 a bottle thanks. What with him, Andi Peters and Gail Samways screeching it was quite a show - not!
£64!! The thing is, many will fall for it and line his pocket even further.

A friend of mine had the same experience with Tichmarsh. Displayed indifference to his 'fans' that wanted a picture with him, and then was Mr Nicey when he wanted them to buy his ****** book ! Creep.

Really? On CVQ?? God help us all.

It may come as a huge surprise to know I cannot stand him. Not just his recent reported antics with the queueing story and others, but over the decades in general. Right from the early ‘80s when he was talking to that wretched puppet thing in his wombcupboard on the BBC, to his now role on This Morning (I switched off).

I wouldn‘t usually recommend Noel Edmonds’s Gotchas as a psychological profiling tool of note, but I would recommend you watch the one he did on Schofield at an early 1990s R1 Roadshow. Essentially, a hapless magician came (well not quite that exciting) on stage, with the old head in a wooden block plus cutting tool from above and a bucket at the front below trick. Pipmeister, on his knees, was the head to go in question. When it was all seemingly going to plan, you couldn’t have got a nicer more amenable stooge than Phil. Going along with it all…

At the end of the trick the key Gotcha element came to the fore, with the magician saying the key to open the device and let Schofield out again was failing to work, leaving Schofield stuck there on the floor with the impending live on the radio show to present in seconds. To say he then became not best pleased is an understatement. His facial expressions and way of speaking changed from the usually happy go lucky Phil to a bad tempered potentially foul mouthed and churlish individual. Of course, when Noel Edmonds came from behind and then revealed himself to Pipster, the matey smile and manner immediately reappeared again - just like somebody had switched on his ‘nice’ switch again. But for me, the nasty button was far more telling of him as a person in my view at least. As for his cars and his gins..You can shove them up something very narrow and very painful.

Latest posts

Back