Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Working in the West End many many years ago served many ‘celebrities’
Bryan Adams was a charmer
A certain BT ad now Corrie actress threw a diva strop
Michelle Collins just lovely - met her later when she was in a musical her Aunt was my neighbour - had a ride in her mini and invited me out for a drink
A certain Truly Madly Deeply star cussing to high heaven (cringed when I heard the c word many times !) whilst I was waiting in friends work reception place
And my fav Joan Sims - she was equally lovely (and apparently made cakes) on one of her last jobs for the crew

Michelle Collins just lovely - met her later when she was in a musical her Aunt was my neighbour - had a ride in her mini and invited me out for a drink
A certain Truly Madly Deeply star cussing to high heaven (cringed when I heard the c word many times !) whilst I was waiting in friends work reception place
And my fav Joan Sims - she was equally lovely (and apparently made cakes) on one of her last jobs for the crew
Bryan Adams - I’m a big fan ! I’m going to his show in Dec, not seen him for years. Not a very ‘pretty’ bloke but attractive in an odd way.

Bryan Adams - I’m a big fan ! I’m going to his show in Dec, not seen him for years. Not a very ‘pretty’ bloke but attractive in an odd way.
Enjoy EM.
About 5/6 years ago Mr MA asked me if I wanted to go see him. "Oh I don't know" said I "I'm not sure I know any of his songs"
He soon put me straight on that and tickets were bought.
****** brilliant show....and went again 2 years later as well.

I d heard Beaty (BT) advert person not very pleasant too and Dorian from birds of feather. I also heard Sherrie hewson lovely too .. ( OP mentioned this )

I always thought he was an unpleasant individual, and I doubt she is much better if truth is known. As Holmes said on GB News - where IS that film they were shooting when they jumped the queue to walk past the late Queen’s coffin?? Delayed release date?? They deserve one another.

I didn’t realise he appeared on QVC, what did he sell bottles of his Smugness

He has been confirmed to present soap awards on 6 June, but that could be the last we see him, as I believe his Super Injunction expires soon after
I think it was booze he was appearing for.
It rather looks like the gloves are off in daytime tellyland. Eamonn Holmes sounds like he's airing long-term resentment of his own treatment. Clearly not a fan of either Phil or Holly....
It's a shame that you can't just watch a show and not have to think about the drama, but public figures here and elsewhere are having the gulf between their on-screen persona and public image and their behind the scenes behaviour and private persona exposed. Then there's the pile-on that tends to happen once one person breaks ranks and starts to recount negative stories.
I think it's a cautionary tale for any aspiring slebs... if the image you create and project is not one you can sustain in private, with subordinates, under pressure... it will come back and blow up in your face. Better to be seen as a grumpy git than sweetness and light if it's the truth!
It may be that a further comeback is possible for Phil, but most slebs do have a shelf-life... and it could be downhill from here.
I just had another thought. Now Ruth is the Queen of Q with her ever-expanding range of goods to sell... maybe Q won't want Phil for fear of upsetting Ruth?

I think it was booze he was appearing for.
It rather looks like the gloves are off in daytime tellyland. Eamonn Holmes sounds like he's airing long-term resentment of his own treatment. Clearly not a fan of either Phil or Holly....
It's a shame that you can't just watch a show and not have to think about the drama, but public figures here and elsewhere are having the gulf between their on-screen persona and public image and their behind the scenes behaviour and private persona exposed. Then there's the pile-on that tends to happen once one person breaks ranks and starts to recount negative stories.
I think it's a cautionary tale for any aspiring slebs... if the image you create and project is not one you can sustain in private, with subordinates, under pressure... it will come back and blow up in your face. Better to be seen as a grumpy git than sweetness and light if it's the truth!
It may be that a further comeback is possible for Phil, but most slebs do have a shelf-life... and it could be downhill from here.
I just had another thought. Now Ruth is the Queen of Q with her ever-expanding range of goods to sell... maybe Q won't want Phil for fear of upsetting Ruth?
That's what Gilbert Harding did, anyone remember him?

Schofield is over 60 now and that preppie look he courted is looking a bit ridiculous nowadays. He might like to think he keeps a picture in the attic, but even lofts get cleared out from time to time. He has a brother jailed for something not very nice, and if we are to believe the press, something unpleasant enough for him to want to suppress legally may appear in the public arena at some point soon. If he was a former best selling QVC product, he'd now be very much a clearance item they are struggling to sell.

That's what Gilbert Harding did, anyone remember him?
Yes, I do! I also remember everyone used to criticize him for being a grumpy old git, but after he died that seemed to change and people started singing his praises. At least he didn't put on a show of being what he wasn't - sweetness and light - ever.

Schofield is over 60 now and that preppie look he courted is looking a bit ridiculous nowadays. He might like to think he keeps a picture in the attic, but even lofts get cleared out from time to time. He has a brother jailed for something not very nice, and if we are to believe the press, something unpleasant enough for him to want to suppress legally may appear in the public arena at some point soon. If he was a former best selling QVC product, he'd now be very much a clearance item they are struggling to sell.

Painted by my partner (oil on canvas)

PORTRAIT mine IMG_2516.JPG

Latest posts

Back