Philosophy Body Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sunshine

Registered Shopper
My daughter in law loves philosophy and every Xmas I save up the TVs to give to her. The body oil was in a recent purchase but after having a wee go off it this morning while making up the box,Sorry but this is mine lol. It is absolutely beautiful. So soft on the skin. Me thinks I will have to go buy some more.

It's a danger when you buy beauty presents which you'd like yourself and then can't part with. I got the oil spray in Summer Grace in a TSV a couple of summers ago (similar to the spray in this set http://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-2-P...tml?sc=AZMHB&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-209609 ) and then got a spare from ebay. It's a lovely light oil which works well on my dry shins, plus it's not an over-powering scent. Your daughter in law will have to have something else :mysmilie_59:

I've run out of foot cream so have been using Palmer's cocoa butter formula which the surgeon recommended for my scar when I had a hysterectomy a few years ago. My feet are noticeably softer after just a few days of use. It is often half price in super drug but is cheap anyway. My operation scar has completely varnished as well

Philosophy, do they still exist? I always seem to remember their packaging being really annoying. There was always some stupid mumbo-jumbo quote about the universe or the cosmos etc. All I want to see printed is what the ****** PRODUCT is!

Better stock up as philosophy are pulling out of the U.K. and Ireland. Some bloggers were discussing it on Twitter earlier today

Better stock up as philosophy are pulling out of the U.K. and Ireland. Some bloggers were discussing it on Twitter earlier today

Interesting! So withdrawing the shopping facility from their website was just the first step then? They still have a toehold in John Lewis, and they have a decent size counter at Westfield London (was in there yesterday).

I'm a bit surprised, to be honest... unless they are going to remain on QVC in UK and nowhere else???

Do Coty still own them? I can't see they've been sold to anyone, or that Philosophy or Coty are in any kind of financial bind.

It always was an odd brand. I could never quite understand the marketing. All that superfluous stuff on the packaging and, if you're lucky, a description of the product in tiny little print. There was "The Great Mystery" I seem to remember. The mystery being what the hell it was supposed to do, then there was some sort of cleanser that smelled of custard tarts, then a primer / pore concealer / spf.

It always was an odd brand. I could never quite understand the marketing. All that superfluous stuff on the packaging and, if you're lucky, a description of the product in tiny little print. There was "The Great Mystery" I seem to remember. The mystery being what the hell it was supposed to do, then there was some sort of cleanser that smelled of custard tarts, then a primer / pore concealer / spf.

i use the cleanser on a daily basis & it dont smell of custard tarts thats for sure

Latest posts

Back