Philosophy Deluxe Cocktail Party@ Birthday Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know what you mean Tia... I never tried philosophy, so part of me is tempted as this seems good value, but I have tons of other SGs to finish before I feel entitled to buy more...:thinking2:

Philosophy Deluxe Cocktail Party, £8 off, if anybody is interested...

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221237

i found all that the other day and was going to post about it being such good value but i did buy it when it was on 4 easy pay but then it was only £28,

there is a load more Philosophy items just type in birthday price and they will all come up i didnt post as my birthday week thread for all these got locked so i hope some people benefit from the following link

http://search.qvcuk.com/QVCUK/Searc...rtProductID=asc&channel=uk&productsPerPage=24

that is some of the many birthday week prices so far including philosophy and yankee

I did think it was weird little me spotting a bargain before you SCW!!!:giggle:

lol i know i was thinkin how to post these

SCW, I was wondering, do you know by any chance how long the Birthday prices will last for? Cheers!:flower:

well they should start for a whole week on Thursday but as they are uploading them to the web now you may get them before they even go to air so keep that link safe as thats where they will all be

Thanks I just bought this pearl necklace for DD for a stocking filler :clapping: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693129

ohh lovely MOMAD glad i could help

i found all that the other day and was going to post about it being such good value but i did buy it when it was on 4 easy pay but then it was only £28,

there is a load more Philosophy items just type in birthday price and they will all come up i didnt post as my birthday week thread for all these got locked so i hope some people benefit from the following link

http://search.qvcuk.com/QVCUK/Searc...rtProductID=asc&channel=uk&productsPerPage=24

that is some of the many birthday week prices so far including philosophy and yankee

lol i know i was thinkin how to post these

well they should start for a whole week on Thursday but as they are uploading them to the web now you may get them before they even go to air so keep that link safe as thats where they will all be

ohh lovely MOMAD glad i could help

The thread was locked and an explanation was given and that is that the QVC birthday event is a week long and a covers all departments of QVC therefore it would be unpractical to have a thread listing all the items available at birthday prices.

It is one thing to post a fantastic bargain, or a few items of a particularly popular range but to post every item from a week long event covering the whole invertory of QVC is just taking to far!

The thread was locked and an explanation was given and that is that the QVC birthday event is a week long and a covers all departments of QVC therefore it would be unpractical to have a thread listing all the items available at birthday prices.

It is one thing to post a fantastic bargain, or a few items of a particularly popular range but to post every item from a week long event covering the whole invertory of QVC is just taking to far!

I find that when there are loads and loads of items posted that aren't grouped together by category I just skim through and then miss the good stuff. Selected highlights seem to work best for me and my fringe :emo:

It's probably just me, but I am soooo over Philosophy!
Ok, concordia, then what would you suggest as a luxurious body treat? Not that I really any help on overpsending, but I have just recently experienced a 'fancy' shower cream as opposed to my usual supermarket one, and it has been an eye opener... I want to try everything now, and philosophy seems to have quite a few fans in here...:wink2:

Ok, concordia, then what would you suggest as a luxurious body treat? Not that I really any help on overpsending, but I have just recently experienced a 'fancy' shower cream as opposed to my usual supermarket one, and it has been an eye opener... I want to try everything now, and philosophy seems to have quite a few fans in here...:wink2:

you not seen my stockpile of philosophy shower gels then i seem to buy them when they are reduced and on easy pay lol

Don't know SS, I used to think nothing of spending £40-50 on shower gels and then suddenly the brain kicked in....it's shower gel! I used to buy anything and everything Philosophy a couple of years ago, now it just doesn't seem that outstanding anymore. Maybe I've just turned into an old, grumpy woman FART. Though I admit to buying the L'Occitane special size cherry blossom and verbena shower gels on beauty day!

I don't get on with Philosophy skin care, except for the great mystery and the present, which is imho the best primer. I am very bored wiht QVC shows as indeed it is the same old boring tat they are flogging.
I am fed up with all the graces as well, but I still enjoy the fruity or foody showergels: they last so long , are creamy, and once in a while when I don't have time I use them on my hair too. I used to get them from skincare.com, but sadly they stopped shipping philosophy to the UK, the prices were so much better and the postage dead cheap.
OK, the gels are more expensive, but they are good quality, lather well and last longer than supermarket brands

I like the l'Occitane showergels, ruban d'orange being my favourite. I also like the elemis monoi shower cream, but the tube is very small, and is expensive in comparison with Philosophy, but the Elemis does not have any nasties in it.

I purchased this week from Boots a mango showergel on special offer, buy 1 get one half price, and I really like them: nice smell, and plenty of lather too.
The also have cacao, brazilnut... in this range on offer.

Thanks Silly Sausage, I've just ordered it for a Christmas pressie, its handy as I can divide it if necessary. :)

I find it very hard to drum up any enthusiasm for Philosophy. I used to buy all the shower stuff and skin care but I'm afraid Robyn is soooo boring that I don't even bother watching the shows now. Lee on the other hand could talk me into buying stuff that I didn't even know I wanted.

I really like the Philosophy stuff

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I still like Philosophy but my interest has dropped significantly since the gorgeous Lee Bradley left. :(

Latest posts

Back