Philosophy TSV 06/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (946ml; full size) - approx £39 individually cost £17.71
Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml; travel size) - £19.50 for 480ml so approx £9.75 cost £4.43
Shimmering Body Spritz (240ml) - approx £20 cost £9.08
Eau de Toilette (120ml) - £50 QVC cost £22.71

Approx value £118.75 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW & AndiK for assistance in ml for ml, we got there in the end.

i dont believe this is the christmas one as its not sharable & acutally it is selling out & they are usually here at this time of day because they only ordered about 16-18,000 & is a GREAT TSV no matter what anyone says

It has not sold out. During 2pm show they had only sold about 8000.

Erm........she’s just said it’s the Christmas one, and no more TSVs before Christmas. 🤔😜

Just adding..........in my opinion they’ll probably have more sets before Christmas, but not TVSs, to be honest I’m not arsed either way, I’m just saying,
Yes Alison Young definitely said it was the Christmas TSV and used that teensy bag as an example of gifting 😳

Yes, Jill F said in the 7 o’clock hour that there wasn’t another TSV before Christmas but I agree they’re bound to do either a special deal or two on Christmas sets, or OTO, whatever. As the brand ambassador on the video link said, Christmas/holidays are their thing.

They no doubt will have numerous Beauty Days coming up to Xmas and Philosophy sets will appear.

I got a beauty survey from QVC this morning, the first part was all about bath and body plus handwashing gift sets.

Latest posts

Back