Philosophy TSV 15/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope baby grace is an option - all time favourite but not always available. One of the big sets with the scrub etc that the US gets would be great

Philosophy 4 Piece Amazing Grace Bergamot Springtime Layering Collection

Attachments

• Philosophy TSV.jpg
    Philosophy TSV.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 208
Philosophy 4 Piece Amazing Grace Collection TSV 15/07/21 (going on sale early)

60ml Amazing Grace RRP £35 + post
60ml Amazing Grace Bergamot RRP £39 + post
480ml Amazing Grace Bergamot 3 in 1 Shower Gel & Bubble Bath & Shampoo RRP £19.50 + post
480ml Amazing Grace Bergamot Body Lotion RRP £29.50 + post

Total RRP £123 + post

Attachments

• Philosophy TSV 1.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Philosophy TSV 2.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 2.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Philosophy TSV 3.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 3.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Philosophy TSV 4.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 4.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 150

£44.94
P&P: £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £14.98
+P&P

Description
This Amazing Grace Bergamot Layering Collection from Philosophy includes the original Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette fragrance and a limited edition Amazing Grace Bergamot Eau de Toilette with notes of luscious bergamot, plus a matching Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel and Body Lotion. Featuring gorgeous limited edition floral packaging, you'll love layering fragrance from head to toe with this wonderful Amazing Grace collection.

Try something new - discover the limited edition Amazing Grace Bergamot scent featuring notes of luscious bergamot, giving a citrus twist to the original Amazing Grace floral scent. Brighten up your day and feel inspired with this uplifting fragrance.

Love to layer - start your beauty ritual with a refreshing bath or shower using the Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, then finish up with the soothing Body Lotion and a few spritzes of the Eau de Toilette. From your body wash to your fragrance, you can enjoy the same elegant scent throughout your day.

Multi-task effortlessly - ditch the plethora of products cluttering up your shower or bath and opt for simplicity with Philosophy's Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, a three-in one product that will help to gently cleanse both your hair and skin, leaving it delicately fragranced and soft to the touch.

Delivery to UK mainland only

What's in the box?
1 x Limited Edition Amazing Grace Bergamot Eau de Toilette (120ml) - features notes of luscious bergamot, giving a citrus twist to the original Amazing Grace floral scent
1 x Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) - this pretty scent boasts a blend of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, followed by a heart of irresistibly soft lily of the valley blossoms and a lasting warm musk base
1 x Amazing Grace Bergamot Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (480ml) - offers three-in-one bathing indulgence that can be used as shower gel, bath foam and shampoo, lathering into a richly-scented formula that softens the feel of skin and hair
1 x Amazing Grace Bergamot Body lotion (480ml) - formulated with a blend of vitamin E, aloe and natural extracts to leave your skin feeling velvety soft, hydrated and delicately scented

How to use:

Fragrance:
Spray onto a clean, dry body
Avoid direct eye contact
Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel:
Dampen body and hair, then slowly massage into your skin and hair
Pour under running water to create a luxurious bubble bath
Body Lotion:
Apply to clean dry skin all over your body, paying attention to extra dry areas

Philosophy 4 Piece Amazing Grace Collection TSV 15/07/21 (going on sale early)

60ml Amazing Grace RRP £35 + post
60ml Amazing Grace Bergamot RRP £78 + post
480ml Amazing Grace Bergamot 3 in 1 Shower Gel & Bubble Bath & Shampoo RRP £19.50 + post
480ml Amazing Grace Bergamot Body Lotion RRP £29.50 + post

Total RRP £123 + post
Total RRP is About £162

as the perfume is 120ml & not the 60ml ive double the RRP for it

The description on the website suggests one EdeT is 60ml and the other 120ml, although the bottles look the same size.

The description on the website suggests one EdeT is 60ml and the other 120ml, although the bottles look the same size.
Yes I noticed that but then I thought one bottle had a smaller “lagoon” with thicker glass around it. But having looked again I’m not so sure about that. Otherwise, it is good value if you are into Philosophy.

Yes I noticed that but then I thought one bottle had a smaller “lagoon” with thicker glass around it. But having looked again I’m not so sure about that. Otherwise, it is good value if you are into Philosophy
…..and from what I’ve found if your not too fussed about the fragrance lasting any length of time

thats what i was just looking at its so confusing
Very confusing … hopefully they’ll correct it soon.

Yes I noticed that but then I thought one bottle had a smaller “lagoon” with thicker glass around it. But having looked again I’m not so sure about that. Otherwise, it is good value if you are into Philosophy.
I agree it’s very good value and that’s even if it’s two 60ml bottles of fragrance. If they’re both 120ml, it’s phenomenal value. I don’t want to be tempted but could well be!

I find I can smell Philosophy for a decent length of time and can always smell it on my clothes at the end of the day. I do get more nose blind if I wear it day in, day out for a few weeks but others still notice (when we are allowed to get closer to each other!).

I would so so much like to have this set, unfortunately, they don't send it to Germany.:-( Yes I know, it is because of Royal Mail regulations, but well.

ml for ml

Limited Edition Amazing Grace Bergamot Eau de Toilette (120ml) - £39 for 60ml so approx £78 cost £23.54
Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) - £35 cost £10.56
Amazing Grace Bergamot Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (480ml) - £19.50 cost £5.88
Amazing Grace Bergamot Body lotion (480ml) - £29.50 cost £8.91

Total approx £162 cost £48.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back