Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
Just watched the Philosophy hour with Debbie G and the new presenter Lee [not the old Lee unfortunately] but he is very pleasant and easy to listen to,much better than Robin anyway. They had Renne and Emma--who seems to be on every beauty show--demonstrating the new perfume.I don't know why they have the model sitting there spraying themselves with the perfume repeatedly,it's not as if we can smell it,they should just describe it giving the notes and that would be fine,until the invention of smellyvision of course.

I don't know why they have the model sitting there spraying themselves with the perfume repeatedly

Silly isn't it.
Perhaps they think we have to be shown how to spray perfume.

I was going to say actually, I thought Debbie G came over really well in that hour. I have to say I wasn't overly keen on her before, but she struck the right balance and seemed comfortable with the guest.

I definitely think they should lose the models on the Philosophy, L'occitane and LE shows (unless they're demonstrating make up) and then they could lower the prices.It should work out a little cheaper without them. We really don't need to see people washing their hands/faces or madly spraying scents and sniffing the air. They look ridiculous.

I definitely think they should lose the models on the Philosophy, L'occitane and LE shows (unless they're demonstrating make up) and then they could lower the prices.It should work out a little cheaper without them. We really don't need to see people washing their hands/faces or madly spraying scents and sniffing the air. They look ridiculous.

I think we could lose the models on lots of shows. If there is a woman presenter on a jewellery show who can show rings etc being worn why do we need a model as well.

Watching the show at the mo' with Catherine - is it me or have they whacked up the prices? When you add the p&p the prices are hardly bargain city :sad:

Having the models has nothing to do with the prices they charge for the products, those are the rrp in the stores as well. Philosophy always was expensive especially the skincare.

But I agree having some woman sitting washing her hands for the 50th time or spraying something on does not make me want to buy it.

There are not models on L'Occitane shows, it is one of the few that doesn't!!

As for today's Philosophy shows, found them dull, found myself sidetracked as it just wasn't holding my attention.

Hounds of love welcome to the forum, are you a fan of the fabulous Kate Bush or am I barking up the wrong tree. :wave:

they sell philosophy in my local boots now came across it the other day also stumbled upon a range by a certain dr nick perricone hmmmmm

Yes larger Boots have started selling Philosophy again a few months back. They did a few years back but when Lee(original) took over distribution he decided to pull it out of there.

Latest posts

Back