Pick of the Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
:confused:

How exciting :nod:

7cba9997.jpg

As a little aside, I recently bought the karcher window vac ....................... and it is great. No more smears on the windows and it has made a big difference to the number of times I now clean my patio windows. Hated doing that job before. Yes, I smirked when I first saw it, thinking who needs one of those, well, I'm glad I got it. :clapping:

Mrs H has asked me to email Ideal World to see if it is possible for them to have an award for the presenters called "Pr*ck of the Year".......:thinking:
She wants to nominate Howard..........:call:
I agreed with her nomination but stated that Loen Love would definitely be in contention for the first prize.....:mysmilie_486:

Last edited:
Martin Parker. Loved it when someone on here, HC or BB?, said there was something of the night about him. His innuendos are an immediate remote grabber for me. In fact he is an immediate remote grabber for me.

Not me I'm afraid: though I do think he's got a face best suited for radio, and all the charisma and humour of Bernard Manning on acid.

As this is turning into a thread about what u think of presenters

Was anybody fortunite to see there technology gifts POTD show sunday afternoon, when Loen Love, delievered Andy's birthday cake, which was a Tottenham Hotspur shirt, she came on like some buffon, and was prancing around with her mouth wide open, made me laugh, but could never see QVC doing that. Even poor andy looked at her a bit odd

Martin Parker. Loved it when someone on here, HC or BB?, said there was something of the night about him. His innuendos are an immediate remote grabber for me. In fact he is an immediate remote grabber for me.

I think the worst combination on IW is Martin Parker and craft shows; it's like watching a dog trying to sh@g a doorknob - you just know it'll keep trying, but the results will be disappointing for everyone concerned...

Jinny x

When I saw "Pick of the Year" I wondered if they were auctioning the one HC uses to dig holes at IW! :giggle::cheeky:

Frazzled!! Anyone would think that I have it in for the poor defenseless souls at IW.

And after I started a very positive thread for us to be nice about them too!

Nobody understands me... :devil:

I'm sorry Graham: I'm sure IW will be on to you declaiming how poor Martyn (with a Y) is so distraught at my last post that he's locked himself in his dressing room, and is threatening to smother himself by putting La Dea on over his head.

Or something.

Just when WILL I learn to stop mocking those poor delicate flowers at IW? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back