Pies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're welcome to them.

I see Marissa J fashion - an old stalwart of IW is now on QVC. That's ok, but IW fashion is not for the fuller figure, and Marissa J tends to go down the Small / Medium Large/XL route - which means forget it if you have a bigger than a 42" bust !

They're welcome to them.

I see Marissa J fashion - an old stalwart of IW is now on QVC. That's ok, but IW fashion is not for the fuller figure, and Marissa J tends to go down the Small / Medium Large/XL route - which means forget it if you have a bigger than a 42" bust !
Apart from the odd exception, IW is proper market stall stuff, but at least they charge market stall prices!

I’m surprised a one man company can go bankrupt and then reinvent itself not once but twice so far.

Blimey. Have managed to abstain from shopping tv and these forums for quite some time now. But I switch channels today and Brett's gurning face is on the screen!!

Had to look up his history at company house. After the Real Pie Company debacle, he was involved with "BB Foods" (BB suspiciously like Baking Boys!) and that was voluntarily liquidated this year? And already he is back with yet another company. Unreal. The guy clearly isn't cut out to run a business and having to liquidate companies means he more than likely owes people money?

I don't know how people like that live with themselves to be honest.

Latest posts

Back