Pilates Aero 4295

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NoMoreSpendsEva

Registered Shopper
Watching now and wondering if this machine is any good. Anyone bought it and thought it was great?
Thanks, :flower:

I have a different machine. It has four cords. As long as you have the room to leave it up and use it, its good. I had to buy the cardio board, as mine didn't come with one.

Did you get it from QVC? I have arthritis in some of my joints and need to find an alternative method of exercising. I swim twice a week and walk a lot.

Yes, but several years ago. I think this one is a better buy as it has the cardio board.

Watching now and wondering if this machine is any good. Anyone bought it and thought it was great?
Thanks, :flower:

Yes NMSe

I have this pilates machine. Its a good piece of kit think you will love it.
I used mine for about a month until it had to go out the way of my living room while my gym room is being built so have not been able to use mine since. But during the time I used it i was impressed with it.

Yes, but several years ago. I think this one is a better buy as it has the cardio board.

the cardio board is fab and really gets the heart rate up I prefered it to the treadmill more interesting as I get bored when i run and am clock watching.

Did you get it from QVC? I have arthritis in some of my joints and need to find an alternative method of exercising. I swim twice a week and walk a lot.

aww sorry to hear that NMSE I think this machine will be good for you as my neighbour suffers with the same problem and he swears by his pilates machine brought from QVC

i tell you another good piece of equipment is the powerplate they had that on QVC the one you stand on and it exercises the muscles by causing them to contract, also good for circulation xxx

the cardio board is fab and really gets the heart rate up I prefered it to the treadmill more interesting as I get bored when i run and am clock watching.[/QUOTE]

lol :giggle: same here...or try to imagine sth inappropriate :blush: ooops

the cardio board is fab and really gets the heart rate up I prefered it to the treadmill more interesting as I get bored when i run and am clock watching.
Ditto, the cardio board is a good alternative to the treadmill, as it has less impact on your knees.:clapping:
Dazzler!; the cardio board is fab and really gets the heart rate up I prefered it to the treadmill more interesting as I get bored when i run and am clock watching.[/QUOTE]

lol :giggle: same here...or try to imagine sth inappropriate :blush: ooops
Remember you are on a piece of moving apparatus,:cheeky: don't get too engrossed in those thoughts,:muscle::giggle: someone I know did,:blush: and tripped up on the treadmill, and got a little scuffed up.:drunk: Much to the amusement of everyone else.:grin:

Ditto, the cardio board is a good alternative to the treadmill, as it has less impact on your knees.:clapping: Remember you are on a piece of moving apparatus,:cheeky: don't get too engrossed in those thoughts,:muscle::giggle: someone I know did,:blush: and tripped up on the treadmill, and got a little scuffed up.:drunk: Much to the amusement of everyone else.:grin:

almost happened to me once, but i fell in the right arms...in my imagination, that is. :cheeky:

Ditto, the cardio board is a good alternative to the treadmill, as it has less impact on your knees.:clapping: Remember you are on a piece of moving apparatus,:cheeky: don't get too engrossed in those thoughts,:muscle::giggle: someone I know did,:blush: and tripped up on the treadmill, and got a little scuffed up.:drunk: Much to the amusement of everyone else.:grin:

yes yes I know where you are coming from because when i dont concentrate I go flying of treadmill like when my mobile goes. I say now to hubby dont ring me between 12 and 2 as I am doing fitness!!

almost happened to me once, but i fell in the right arms...in my imagination, that is. :cheeky:
[/B]yes yes I know where you are coming from because when i dont concentrate I go flying of treadmill like when my mobile goes. I say now to hubby dont ring me between 12 and 2 as I am doing fitness!!
Treadmills can be very hazardous. I had to master the art of jumping on the edges of the treadmill. Wouldn't want to do a Ronnie Corbett, bless him.:angel::giggle:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and warning re-treadmills, made me giggle:wink2:. I placed my order last night as the price seemed good and the EP's are good. I'll keep you posted when it arrives.:flower:

I think you will love it, I have a pilates machine I bought from QVC around 8-9 years ago. Its a good sturdy piece of equipment and perfect for anyone with arthritis as it is gentle on the joints and you can lay down and take the impact of exercising off your bones.

I would love a newer model, but mines in really good condition and I cant justify the expence for another. They do take up a lot of room though, I have mine set up permanantly in a spare room.

I have the Aero Pilates, the cardio board is fab for the stomach, you can really feel the stomach muscles tensing, pilates machine is fab, I use it most days.. I also have it set up in my dining room, wouldn't be without it :flower:

Latest posts

Back