Pipa's hair ...gosh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
I haven't seen her for some time.

What is she thinking,looks like she's had a bad perm and reminds me of Maureen Lipman in the 80's.

Hopefully this is still the inbetweeny stage and she has something in mind when its grown!!

Weird i actually like it , i do think it looked better yesterday was slighly more styled but i still think she looks great.

I do like curly hair but this looks like an 80's scrunch dry using loads of mouse, it looks so crispy - like dried pasta! I like curls to look soft and bouncy. But then I've never been a big fan of Pipa's hair whatever length, cut, style or colour she has it always looks too over done to me - like a hairdressers model in a hair show if you know what I mean?

I used to think Pipa would look great no matter what but she's pushing it today. Whenever I see hair like that on a presenter I expect there to be a curling tool coming up that they've had to submit to. I must say I'm not keen on the white stiletto's with the leggings either. Did Trinny need to wear those platforms for a show with Pipa? The visuals aren't good.

I like Pippa with her short cropped styles.She has the face to take this style.I can appreciate that she wants a different look & is experimenting but go back Pippa!

I thought it looked nicer the other day, but I do prefer it short. it suits her face. I don't like that luminous green necklace, it's awful!!

I saw a Leighton Denny show yesterday and Leighton commented on her hair. Pipa said that it was naturally curly and that normally she straightened it, but just didn't have the time yesterday.

I think it looks terrible and just cannot bear her screeching any longer. really have to mute her, she is sounding desperate.

Latest posts

Back