Pippa and Julian on TV in doctor's surgery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LorraineJ

Meow!!
My apologies if this has been posted already, or its available in surgeries around the country.

My doctor's surgery as an infomercial channel called Life running all the time. I spotted the QVC presenters Julian Ballantyne and Pippa taking part. Pippa's contribution seemed to be on the "Baby talk" segment, in which they launched into toys suitable for your child. I have to say, that I found it a tad insulting to new Mums, they may have had a baby not lost their intelligence, patients can think for themselves.

Ha Ha! god i wish my Dr's had a tv so i could sit in the waiting room for an hour with their company!
Am imagining Julia in a chiropody infomercial about the stress of flip-flops or "little black mules" on the feet!
Maybe they could get Glen in to talk about allergies like his to socks!
Or (and i'll collect my saucer of milk on the way out) JF on a well balanced diet (ducking now)i'm sorry but she makes me feel a bit ill with all them bones sticking out (that's just my opinion, i know its an observation that could be contentious but, i'll say it anyway - lately i feel very wary of having an opinion about anyones appearance and expressing it, feels like there is always someone waiting to jump on you for having an opinion)
Oh and what about Charlie who i hear had his name down for a smarm-ectomy - complete removal of his smarm gland!! mind you he'd be unrecognisable

Latest posts

Back