Pippa is soooo excited about the cooks essentials pans ...Really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
Sorry buy how bliddy banal ...how can anybody get excited about pans ....handbags yes I will give you that one ...but pans :mysmilie_17:

I'm someone who gets excited about handbags but my mum wasn't interested in handbags but couldn't go anywhere shopping without buying kitchen equipment and would talk about them all the time too and what she had made and how easy it was.

In a way I envy the enthusiasm as it it a bit more useful than being a handbag expert!

I do have a weakness for ramekins! They are cute........... Don't feel sorry for me, honest it's ok. I bought a large red one fom a charity shop on holiday years ago for a £1. Turned out it was Portmeirion Pottery.

They seem to have stopped emphasizing that Cooks Essentials pans can be used with metal utensils. It used to be the main selling point. Too many returns when it all scratches off?

:mysmilie_1:eek:ooooh pileeeeese only get excited about bags, makeup and skincare but not pots'N'pans. So true girlies, I agree.

Alas like Northern Nights, Cooks Essentials is their own baby.

Make up, handbags, jewellery sometimes, kitchen gadgets, candles.....and more recently .....hose pipes :( not bought one yet but showing more than a passing interest in them

They always say it is a man thing but you never know, hoses today shed tomorrow. You could always keep your Q beauty TSVs there.

Hah hah just nearly laughed out loud on the bus Dunmowdizzy! I was thinking more wilting geraniums than penis envy ....but now I'm worried......

OH watched the series Britains best shed or something similar to that. Some of those sheds were fantastic and I reckon if I had my own shed it could become my guilty pleasure and a second home or maybe even a first home when OH is doing my head in !
Shed envy is more than possible in my books. One woman had created her own exotic hideaway and I told OH I wanted a similar type shed for Christmas lol. Fat chance ...

I get quite excited about kitchen gadgets really. Not as much as beauty, jewellery and the like but still.

Latest posts

Back