Pirio's( no idea how to spell her name) neck

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Not sure how to spell models name but am amazed at the wrinkles/creases on her neck whereas her face is so smooth. I guess she's had surgery on her face but this just must prove that no neck creams will help your neck as QVC sells so many and yet her neck is really quite startling especially from the middle of her chin down, especially on the Nina Leonard show wearing a shirt that Katy said just look at the neckline!.

It’s possible to have cosmetic surgery to tighten the neck and saggy jaw, and to be honest I’m considering it myself. I’m 65 and have aged rapidly since 60. My face is ok, just need good make up, so I’d rather send money on my neck.

Pirjo Hickman. I agree with you & have wondered if she had surgery or an accident. She's an attractive girl regardless.
Attractive she maybe but she appears to not have a clue where she should be stood, looking and positioning an item she’s modelling, always that bit too late when the camera is moving on.

Yes, what about all these marvellous neck creams on Q?
Mind you, I've still to find an eye cream that actually does anything, so I just use my PCMC around my eyes, as that is as good as anything else I've ever tried.

It’s possible to have cosmetic surgery to tighten the neck and saggy jaw, and to be honest I’m considering it myself. I’m 65 and have aged rapidly since 60. My face is ok, just need good make up, so I’d rather send money on my neck.

I know the feeling ! My face is ok (due to regular Caci treatments). My neck isn't wrinkled like Pirjo, but I have this 'old lady' cockerel flappy bit under my chin, which looks worse in profile, and if I pull it up its fine, so I just need a 'tweek'. Yes I know I'm 72 and won't have the tightness of a 20 year old, but at least I still have a pride in my appearance for myself. I also need the ****** skin tags removed too - above my boobs feels like a gravel path.

Sun damage wreaks havoc on neck and decolletage, unfortunately. As does improperly supported boobage, sadly.
If you want to see what a brilliant plastic surgeon can do for your neck, I think Jane Fonda must get A LOT of her Hollywood peers asking who her person is. Her neck looks stupendous. No Prai involved there, I dare say!

There was a lot of chat between her and CE about holidays. At one point I thought she was talking about a recent holiday (surely not!) but with CE doing her usual dancing and tomfoolery it was hard to know

Carla went to St Lucia in October last year, a month after her mum died. While she was there she slipped & this caused a tear in her spinal membrane & a cerebral fluid leak. The combination of losing her mum - especially after being her carer for so long & putting on weight on holiday/when she was recovering from her fall made her start this year concentrating on her diet & getting back to exercise. I don't post anything on Instagram, however, there are a few people whose posts I read & Carla's one of them, she often talks as she's walking her dogs & there have been many times when my heart's gone out to her because her grief is all-encompassing. She also talks about work; often pointing out if there aren't any shows at the Q for a couple of weeks & recently posted a photo, taken by Sharon Fifer, & she called it a 'New actor's headshot' so maybe she's looking to do less presenting.

It also helps protect against a certain type of pre-cancer which I've suffered from, according to my dermatologist. I moisturise regularly for this reason alone. But then my skin was exposed to huge amounts of sunlight when I was a girl, which we all did without knowing any better. Aveeno and propolis gel (ebay) have definitely helped me but different people will need different solutions.

Latest posts

Back