Plant2Garden TSV 19/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Plants2Gardens Granvia Collection 5 x 9cm Pots
Item Number: 736146
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.99
P&P £0.00

Colourful, gorgeously tactile and producing masses of vibrant flowers, your garden will welcome this Granvia plant collection from Plants2Gardens. In five brand new hues, these beautiful plants will flower throughout the summer months, boasting a mass of irresistible blooms that are almost paper-like in their touch and appearance. Just one plant will fill a 30cm container giving you fabulous, summer-long colour you can sit back and admire.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Plants2Garden.com, you'd pay £33 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.99, P&P included, you're saving £12.96.

Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens - this item is available on Advanced Order, which means that if you place your order now, you’ll get it at our Today’s Special Value price and will receive your item ready to plant in May or June.

Bright and beautiful - these Granvia plants are disease resistant and so easy to grow and care for. The large paper-like blooms are highly attractive to pollinating insects and make great cut flowers, plus they're easy to dry too, if you'd like to create your own long-lasting display in your home.

Shades of the sun - the five plants in this collection come in brand new colours. You'll receive one each of gold, light pink, pink, orange and red, offering a stunning sunset display in your home or garden.

• Attracts bees, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators
  • Plant type: half hardy perennial
  • Flowering period: June - November
  • Plant position: full sun or part shade
  • Soil type: moist, well-drained
  • Mature size (h x w): 60cm x 55cm (23" x 21")

Contains:
  • 1 x Granvia Gold (9cm)
  • 1 x Granvia Light Pink (9cm)
  • 1 x Granvia Pink (9cm)
  • 1 x Granvia Orange (9cm)
  • 1 x Granvia Red (9cm)

Cultural instructions:
  • Remove plants from packaging upon receipt
  • Plant out as soon as possible as long as the ground is not frozen

Planting in ground (bed or border):
  • Dig a hole slightly larger than the rootball
  • Place plant in the hole and backfill using the soil from the hole
  • Gently press the soil down around the plant
  • Water in well

Planting in containers:
  • Ensure the planter you have selected has drainage holes
  • You can plant one plant per 30cm container
  • Fill the container with a good quality Container Compost and follow the steps above

All measurements are approximate

I will definitely be getting these. I had some a couple of years ago, all yellow, and they were beautiful. They flowered for months. The flowers feel crispy, like paper, all the time they are growing. Very unusual and very pretty. ❤️

some pictures as they have removed it from sale for now

Attachments

• Plant TSV 1.jpg
    Plant TSV 1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 41
  • Plant TSV 2.jpg
    Plant TSV 2.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 46
I will definitely be getting these. I had some a couple of years ago, all yellow, and they were beautiful. They flowered for months. The flowers feel crispy, like paper, all the time they are growing. Very unusual and very pretty. ❤️
Me too

I’ll probably go for these as well as Plants2gardens plants etc are great quality and you don’t have to faff about waiting for a tiny cutting to grow. I’ve already got their achillea vintage plants on order and they’re due for dispatch at the beginning of April so I’ll be busy in the garden soon.

The fact that the company is based fairly near me isn’t the reason I’m biased about them. Their customer service is also very good.

Love Plants2Gardens and I'll definitely have a look at these. I don't know if anyone has seen the new garden shows on Style but I've been watching some of them and I think they are a lot more informative than the main garden shows. Today's with Ken from P2G was a really good watch and there was one earlier in the week with Mark Lane. They are answering viewer questions and talking about gardening/showing how to plant up etc instead of just the hard sell.

CC

Love Plants2Gardens and I'll definitely have a look at these. I don't know if anyone has seen the new garden shows on Style but I've been watching some of them and I think they are a lot more informative than the main garden shows. Today's with Ken from P2G was a really good watch and there was one earlier in the week with Mark Lane. They are answering viewer questions and talking about gardening/showing how to plant up etc instead of just the hard sell.

CC
that is the whole point of these shows is to make it more relaxed & that but it should be on QVC extra rather than QVC style

I like the presenter hes very informative. I bought a red camelia a few years ago from Plants To gardens. Its been ok even though the habit is not great for such an exclusive plant.Hardly any flowers and a lot of bud blast. The hard winter has not been very kind to it though. I have three other Camelias 2 from Thompson and Morgan looking fabulous. But the real stunner is the Lidl one for a tenner. Absolutely full of buds this year and the frost hasn't bothered it at all. Now in all its glory full of two tone flowers

I’ll probably go for these as well as Plants2gardens plants etc are great quality and you don’t have to faff about waiting for a tiny cutting to grow. I’ve already got their achillea vintage plants on order and they’re due for dispatch at the beginning of April so I’ll be busy in the garden soon.

The fact that the company is based fairly near me isn’t the reason I’m biased about them. Their customer service is also very good.

Recently had two lots of primulas sent in dreadful state from plants to garden contacted them directly with photos did not even get a reply contacted qvc a got full refund

Recently had two lots of primulas sent in dreadful state from plants to garden contacted them directly with photos did not even get a reply contacted qvc a got full refund

I must be lucky then, although I rang them up rather than emailing them, because they couldn’t have been more helpful when I contacted them. A lot of damage with plants could be attributed to the courier and a delay in delivery because 99% of the time plants from them arrive well packaged and looking healthy.

It’s good to know that you got a full refund though, 👍

I think with plants wether they be perennial or annuals is to look up the characteristics on the habit and durability of the plant/ flowers. Also how hardy they are. This winter was very vicious to plants that have lasted me many winters.

When I've contacted P2G directly they couldn't have been more helpful. I had a boxful of their plants via QVC which arrived in a real mess - had to be the courier as no company would have sent plants out like that. QVC gave me a full refund. That's the exception though as usually P2G plants are brilliant. I'm just waiting for my 2 rhododendrons to flower, tons of buds on them.

CC

Did anyone else buy these? I had an email in May saying the orange one was not up to standard but they would send an extra one of another colour but they were on track to be delivered by 26th May. I still haven't received them. I replied to someone's comment on QVC website who had the same message but that was rejected, and now the item has been removed altogether. I somehow don't think these are going to arrive now. Why can't they just give information out?

Did anyone else buy these? I had an email in May saying the orange one was not up to standard but they would send an extra one of another colour but they were on track to be delivered by 26th May. I still haven't received them. I replied to someone's comment on QVC website who had the same message but that was rejected, and now the item has been removed altogether. I somehow don't think these are going to arrive now. Why can't they just give information out?

I received mine a couple of weeks ago and received 2 reds as the orange wasn’t any good. I’ve planted them up as soon as received but they don’t look like they’re doing very well so far. I’ve just spoken to QVC customer services regarding another Plants2Gardens TSV that I’ve received today and mentioned that these granvias didn’t look like they were doing too well and she’s put a note on my account and told me to ring back if they haven’t picked up in a week or 2. I’ve learnt my lesson this year and won’t order any more plants from qvc. The customer service lady said the plants have caused so many problems this year, nearly every other call has been about plants.

Awaiting Busy Lizzies from Thompson and Morgan hoping that they will be ok.

The shops have bumper crops of plants so much so the prices generally are very very good. The supermarkets like ASDA and Morrissons have done a superb job. Salvias in many varieties and colours in 4 inch pots for £1.00 or £2.00. In the wrong place these will be £5.00 or more. Little Waitrose have amazing bedding and shrubs. A bit more expensive but they have some really high end plants for goof vfm

Latest posts

Back