Please Annaliese..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some weeks ago now, Ophelia made a comment about being the new girl, think it was in reference to getting used to there being Christmas at QVC.
Though she quickly added that she shouldn’t still keep saying she’s the new girl anymore.
Yet yesterday Annaliese is still trolling out the same old phase I’m the new girl here. More importantly she introduces every item then stands back and it’s over to the guest to provide all the information for the customer, whilst she then interacts with the same stock phases, leg kicks and twirls.
How an earth would she cope with the job of fashion guest that she originally was employed to do?

Some weeks ago now, Ophelia made a comment about being the new girl, think it was in reference to getting used to there being Christmas at QVC.
Though she quickly added that she shouldn’t still keep saying she’s the new girl anymore.
Yet yesterday Annaliese is still trolling out the same old phase I’m the new girl here. More importantly she introduces every item then stands back and it’s over to the guest to provide all the information for the customer, whilst she then interacts with the same stock phases, leg kicks and twirls.
How an earth would she cope with the job of fashion guest that she originally was employed to do?

Heaven only knows. 😳 I guess she fits in with the general down turn of QVC lately …. non stop advanced orders, overpriced items and I’ll make no comment about what QVC considers to be “fashion.”

Good job I’m not interested in anything they sell therefore I don’t have the joy of having to listen to any of them but I can understand those wanting to buy and having to put up with their shenanigans being rightly peed off.

When Annaliese introduces an item she narrows her eyes, rolls/hunches her shoulders & turns words inside out - quality became kwol ee tay last week. At the end of one presentation she was obviously told to put something down & happily announced that she had to do that. She's awful.

Perhaps they can't get rid of her as she may have signed a contract perhaps for 6 months, or God forbid a year ! I honestly cannot understand why those at the very top i.e the Chief Execs office hasn't done anything about it ! and surely they have teams who keep 'an eye' on soshal meeja, who must report back to the comments on Facebook at the very least.

When Annaliese introduces an item she narrows her eyes, rolls/hunches her shoulders & turns words inside out - quality became kwol ee tay last week. At the end of one presentation she was obviously told to put something down & happily announced that she had to do that. She's awful.
I have watched QVC from almost the beginning I have to say she is the worst presenter they have ever had.

Perhaps they can't get rid of her as she may have signed a contract perhaps for 6 months, or God forbid a year ! I honestly cannot understand why those at the very top i.e the Chief Execs office hasn't done anything about it ! and surely they have teams who keep 'an eye' on soshal meeja, who must report back to the comments on Facebook at the very least.
She’s well passed 6 months. 🙄

Latest posts

Back