Please Annaliese..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Recently had thought she’d toned it down ever so slightly.🤔
I was so wrong, doing fashion on the main channel at 2pm.
Eight minutes in the show still at the silly talk, dancing, posing and about herself.

Recently had thought she’d toned it down ever so slightly.🤔
I was so wrong, doing fashion on the main channel at 2pm.
Eight minutes in the show still at the silly talk, dancing, posing and about herself.
I was thinking exactly the same as you 😀

Just been over to the q to see who these girls are - sounds like I’ve done well to dodge them. Anyway, all the presenter pics look heavily worked on, bit like a hello mag
shoot. Some are vintage shots, Ann Dawson probably had hers taken in 1995! Practically unrecognisable. The pics speak volumes. I wonder what Julia is trying to tell us with her work out gear and full arm reveal. Too busy to shower and dress?

I've just been watching Ophelia on here:

I managed nearly 3 minutes before she started boring me. Even up until this point she wasn't very good, she wasn't ready at the beginning, she made mistakes and referred to hyaluronic acid as hydraulic acid! :rolleyes:

Saw both of them again recently. Still cannot take to either of them, especially Annaliese. Does she like her little self or what? They are both difficult to watch, and so I just end up turning off. Although on the bright side, it saves me ordering things I don't need.

Let’s hope Annaliese appears with June again Frank Usher car crash tv gold.
Its the first time I have ever felt sorry for June,the look of horror on her face when Annaliese was spouting crap was a picture.

I saw a little bit of Annaliese on with Jenny Blackhurst today and I thought she was relatively OK although I didn't watch much. She did look nice in that fuchsia pink jumper she had on, not sure about the boots though!

CC

I saw a little bit of Annaliese on with Jenny Blackhurst today and I thought she was relatively OK although I didn't watch much. She did look nice in that fuchsia pink jumper she had on, not sure about the boots though!

CC
The jumper she was wearing tempted me. I thought the boots were horrible. Wonder if Q sell them?
She and Jenny came a proper cropper with a jumper in a grey/celadon combo. Clearly neither had done any homework before going on air, just looking at the rails and deciding what to wear!
I'm going to call Annaliese Mrs Malaprop https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malapropism

Latest posts

Back