Please tell Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Sorry to use the forum but don`t know how to let her know but it sounds like she is giving her puppy far too much liver and it isn`t good for then and can be harnful, can someone please pass this on if you know how to.
Thanks

Liver can actually be pretty damaging for dogs. Liver contains a ton of vitamin A, and too much of it causes hypervitaminosis A: vitamin A toxicity. To avoid this, no more than one serving of liver should be given to a dog per week, and never raw. If your pet is already taking vitamin A supplements, he or she shouldn't have any.

Hi Madaboutdogs,

I think, given the urgency and nature of the subject, it could be worth a call to customer services asking them to pass an urgent message to Loen. I'm sure she would be devastated if she accidentally poisoned her pup, and would want to know this as soon as possible.

Argey x

In did email straight away to two different email addresses saying it was urgent but there has been no reply but wouldn`t I get through to India they wouldn`t have a clue what I`m talking about, its difficult enough when you are talking about orders etc.!!!

In did email straight away to two different email addresses saying it was urgent but there has been no reply but wouldn`t I get through to India they wouldn`t have a clue what I`m talking about, its difficult enough when you are talking about orders etc.!!!

Yeah - sorry MAD - of course you're right. I keep forgetting that they want their customer services as far away as possible - lol.

Argey

I thought they had moved\were moving Customer Services back to UK?

On the liver subject it's recommended humans eat it only once a month due to high amount of Vitamin A & D that it contains that the body would store.

Doesn't her slimey husband have his own website?

Hi Simon,you say LJ is a friend of yours,i don't know how she would feel about you slagging off other presenters ? I heard Loen mention she makes her dog liver gravy,she called the dog baby and herself it's mommy ? never a good sign.

Doesn't her slimey husband have his own website?

Slimey??? all different tastes I supose, I think Andy is a brilliant presenter, even made me buy the showroom shine last weekend, something the person from the company had been unable to do in all the years he had been demonstraing it.

Hi Simon,you say LJ is a friend of yours,i don't know how she would feel about you slagging off other presenters ? I heard Loen mention she makes her dog liver gravy,she called the dog baby and herself it's mommy ? never a good sign.

I see nothing wrong in loen calling her dog baby
i do the same to Annouska but i do not treat her like a baby, that's when things get really bad

I call my dogs my babies, and i am their Dad. 2 annimals that saved my life, FACT.

I'm 'mummy' to my two cats.
I could also eat liver til it comes out of my ears - didn't know you shouldn't. oops

I call my dogs my babies, and i am their Dad. 2 annimals that saved my life, FACT.

Here here.

My dog stopped me twice doing something silly. He was there for me when I was at my lowest following the death of my parents.

I owe my life to him and yes he's my baby.

Here here.

My dog stopped me twice doing something silly. He was there for me when I was at my lowest following the death of my parents.

I owe my life to him and yes he's my baby.

I am so glad on both counts (Graham and charlies girl). I really hate it when people say its only a dog, my dog helped when I was growing up and feeling the teenage lows. I was mortified when she died.

I don't understand why people care so much how other people refer to their animals (so long as it's not cruel of course). This is strictly between owner and pet.

I had an assistance dog until she died Christmas before last, and I'm still not over it. A beautiful, elegant, intelligent creature who impoved the quality of my life beyond description. I didn't call her baby (she was Rosie) but I did refer to myself as mummy, and she understood that the sound of the word mummy had some connection to me. If she was told by another "take to mummy", "go to mummy" or whatever, she would do so.

Sorry - slightly off on a tangent at the end, and I've gone and upset meself.

Argey

Latest posts

Back