Please!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

does anybody know who "kimono" is on Rocks TV. I'd like to have a word with her about one of the amethyst rings I bought.

Well, Mrs J and Mommabear love their IW kimonos- do you think it would be one of them? Or even both of them, bidding in tandem? :D

I'm the same on both but its nice to know the 'aliases'. Made my first auction purchase last night (still don't feel good about bidding against forum peeps....sorry again Debs xx)

Poor Debs, I done her over too!
Still, she's getting a new house, we did her a favour!!!;)

I feel a complete heel, cad, bounder for bidding against klosblue, but I really wanted that amethyst pendant as a pressie. Sorry, sorry, sorry :eek:

I feel really, really bad about that unseemly scrap with Siren over the multi gem bracelet too. :eek: Sorry, and I hope you get one this evening.

Last edited:
I feel really, really bad about that unseemly scrap with Siren over the multi gem bracelet too. :eek: Sorry, and I hope you get one this evening.

Heh, don't anyone feel bad bidding against me. As you can see by the delay in me replying that I've forgotten about most things in milliseconds. Anyway, I really don't pay a blind bit of notice to who is bidding against me, I just watch the numbers. I love this new site, made some great new friends, just can't remember who any of them are !!! :)

I feel a complete heel, cad, bounder for bidding against klosblue, but I really wanted that amethyst pendant as a pressie. Sorry, sorry, sorry :eek:

BBelle I just saw this post - don't worry hun it's fine honest! :Sad:
No, seriously though, I have it in garnet and blue topaz and it is lovely. The lucky lady who gets it for a present will be delighted.

Thanks very much for saying sorry but really you didn't have to worry. I won't hate you for too long - :Laughing1:

Thank you BBelle - alias Fader4 xxx :BigHug:

BBelle I just saw this post - don't worry hun it's fine honest! :Sad:
No, seriously though, I have it in garnet and blue topaz and it is lovely. The lucky lady who gets it for a present will be delighted.

Thanks very much for saying sorry but really you didn't have to worry. I won't hate you for too long - :Laughing1:

Thank you BBelle - alias Fader4 xxx :BigHug:

Mwaaah! No handbags at dawn then!!:D

I'm the same on both but its nice to know the 'aliases'. Made my first auction purchase last night (still don't feel good about bidding against forum peeps....sorry again Debs xx)

Awwwwwwwwww Jo hun - please please please don't feel bad - you got a stunner there and I am truly chuffed to bits for you. I got my stunner a little later on and am chuffed to bits for me too!

BTW I'm Debsie here, Debsie there in fact i'm Debsie everywhere! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back