Please!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the welcome, Harmony.....the fact that lots have different names is going to be very confusing....... I have enough trouble remembering who I am half the time!

Can anyone tell me where to find the pix of men in kilts that blueshowbizz has posted, please?

Whilst I want to add my welcome to Kelsta to the forum (I'm Sapphire btw), I've also just noticed that Siren is no longer a member.

Speaking for myself, please have a rethink Siren and re-register asap. There's absolutely no need for you to leave the forum like this, please come back!

Thanks for the welcome, Harmony.....the fact that lots have different names is going to be very confusing....... I have enough trouble remembering who I am half the time!

Can anyone tell me where to find the pix of men in kilts that blueshowbizz has posted, please?

Welcome Mathilda. The pics are in the VIP section and you pay a once-off donation of £3 to get in there. Best £3 I've spent in a long while.

Hope you have fun here.

Fader4 on rocks.tv
xx

Whilst I want to add my welcome to Kelsta to the forum (I'm Sapphire btw), I've also just noticed that Siren is no longer a member.

Speaking for myself, please have a rethink Siren and re-register asap. There's absolutely no need for you to leave the forum like this, please come back!

And majority of us please come back Siren

I'll second that Sacha. Come back soon, please Siren.

Now...remember I'm new... and it's late at night, so don't think I'm TOO dim......can you tell me where to find the VIP SEction/ donate, please??

Now...remember I'm new... and it's late at night, so don't think I'm TOO dim......can you tell me where to find the VIP SEction/ donate, please??

Hi and welcome Mathilda

To donate just go to the top of this page, second title along and click on the Donate button. I think Paypal may be the preferred means of paying. Hth.
If you get stuck just ask for help! :)

It is confusing i know - somebody had already taken the name harmony on rocks though, so i had to choose something else :)

It was the kilts that did it, Blue!! Just don't quite understand about the VIP section...??? Have made donation, though, it seemed only fair when I have lurked here before and I know that web costs are ghastly, like any other, so felt Shopping Telly.com deserves some support!

OOh, look, I've just trurned into a V I P.... how exciting... nice to have one's quality recognised, eh? ;)

Latest posts

Back