Plummy Julia..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Julia is presenting the Kelly Hoppen hour and seems to have gone all "Suttonesque" with her accent.

Perhaps this is because the brand ambassador is a bit posh and she's upped her game, whatever it's very amusing!!

I was tempted to write a thread on this.The woman think she's some kind of royalty. I get annoyed by the bed shows. All that stroking and kneading of the materials. We can't feel them. Cushion covers that come off
Wow technology.

She's changed. Used to be my favourite presenter, always did her research, ready with her ruler to give measurements. Now she changes persona' depending on the guest (eg Kelly H, Simon Wilson).

Queen Julia could ef and blind about the ridiculously overpriced duvet sets live on air and the producers/directors/chief executive officers/shareholders would still pat her on the back, smile and tell her Royal Highness what a good job she's done, and she knows it.

He he I would love to hear and see her Simon Wilson persona. I usually don't watch qvc and never buy now.I used to find the show where they sat round a table gushing about some piece of whatever mildly amusing.JR was vying with everyone else to get a word in.It was like loose woman but more boring.

He he I would love to hear and see her Simon Wilson persona. I usually don't watch qvc and never buy now.I used to find the show where they sat round a table gushing about some piece of whatever mildly amusing.JR was vying with everyone else to get a word in.It was like loose woman but more boring.

It's nauseating when she is on with Simon Wilson.

Julia's voice is so irritating now, and her attitude in general. What has happened to her? She used to be brilliant at sales and she didn't have an irritating voice (by QVC standards) but the way she holds onto her soft vowels now is ridiculous. She's typical of someone who's trying to sound posh but is failing miserable with Estuary English.

When she was on with Radley they other week she was saying 'purse' as 'paaaaaaaaaarse'. Unbelieveably irritating.

Latest posts

Back