Polti iron and board

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
So Bev is really surprised that the Polti iron and the Polti board together are £89.99 plus P&P!!!!! Why on earth is she surprised? It's been the potd several times and also sold in other shows for exactly the same price with her demonstrating it, how many of these blasted iron and boards did they buy to sell!!!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Well unbelievable !!! they still have stock tonight at 6:45 despite Mason last night saying that it was all going to go by the end of last night, then we'll have this rolled out as a POTD all through 2021 to get rid of the blasted stock!!!!!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
So Bev is really surprised that the Polti iron and the Polti board together are £89.99 plus P&P!!!!! Why on earth is she surprised? It's been the potd several times and also sold in other shows for exactly the same price with her demonstrating it, how many of these blasted iron and boards did they buy to sell!!!
Well l never, on again tonight at a special price of £99.99!!!!!

Hammy60

VIP Shopper
Well l never, on again tonight at a special price of £99.99!!!!!

Only on IW do prices go up rather than down in a sale, obviously IW staff don't understand the meaning of a sale or they just think their customers are too stupid to notice prices are the same or higher than before.

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
I’ve not seen any evidence of a sale price yet, they’re using their ‘usual’ price, which nothing ever sells at, as a reference to their ‘sale’ price.

I see they’ve all had to dress in red to further accentuate their sale haha

cheeky chappie

Why is Bev happy to demo irons anyway? I thought they push and pull fabric and garments thus ruining their shape, plus they cause fabric to flatten and have shiny marks.

That's what she says when they're flogging the steam press thingy ...

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
She should be more surprised at the price of these. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/giles-posner-ek4215g-mini-snack-maker-584218?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3dgiles_and_posner&fh_sort=-_match_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw. I’ve just bought two, they’re on two flexi of £6.50 but I paid in full. I’m going to try and recreate a MacDonalds egg and cheese muffin 👏👍😃❤️
Sold out by the looks of things. Sounds like you snagged a bargain!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Yabba dabba doo, Hayley said it is nearly sold out at 8.10am this morning. Only been flogging it for years.

Hammy60

VIP Shopper
It’ll be back, even stuff they struggle to sell comes back repeatedly

It's back next week, four day deal. ;)

Has the higher price at the moment, but no doubt will be reduced to the lowest price ever.

And no doubt Bev will be misinforming viewers again claiming this Polti Steam Generator has a boiler in it when it doesn't.

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Wish it would sell out, bought it ages ago and far from the best iron l have ever had, steam is not constant and steams when it feels like it, see they do not show reviews on it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammieklawiter
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks