Polti iron and board

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
So Bev is really surprised that the Polti iron and the Polti board together are £89.99 plus P&P!!!!! Why on earth is she surprised? It's been the potd several times and also sold in other shows for exactly the same price with her demonstrating it, how many of these blasted iron and boards did they buy to sell!!!

Well unbelievable !!! they still have stock tonight at 6:45 despite Mason last night saying that it was all going to go by the end of last night, then we'll have this rolled out as a POTD all through 2021 to get rid of the blasted stock!!!!!

So Bev is really surprised that the Polti iron and the Polti board together are £89.99 plus P&P!!!!! Why on earth is she surprised? It's been the potd several times and also sold in other shows for exactly the same price with her demonstrating it, how many of these blasted iron and boards did they buy to sell!!!
Well l never, on again tonight at a special price of £99.99!!!!!

I’ve not seen any evidence of a sale price yet, they’re using their ‘usual’ price, which nothing ever sells at, as a reference to their ‘sale’ price.

I see they’ve all had to dress in red to further accentuate their sale haha

Why is Bev happy to demo irons anyway? I thought they push and pull fabric and garments thus ruining their shape, plus they cause fabric to flatten and have shiny marks.

That's what she says when they're flogging the steam press thingy ...

She should be more surprised at the price of these. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/giles-posner-ek4215g-mini-snack-maker-584218?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3dgiles_and_posner&fh_sort=-_match_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw. I’ve just bought two, they’re on two flexi of £6.50 but I paid in full. I’m going to try and recreate a MacDonalds egg and cheese muffin 👏👍😃❤️
Sold out by the looks of things. Sounds like you snagged a bargain!

Wish it would sell out, bought it ages ago and far from the best iron l have ever had, steam is not constant and steams when it feels like it, see they do not show reviews on it now.

Latest posts

Back